IBPS RRB Clerk Exam Pattern & Cutoff Marks
IBPS RRB Clerk Exam Pattern: IBPS recently released a IBPS RRB notification for IBPS RRB Recruitment. This is a very good news for the Aspirants. Here are we are ready to give you the complete details about IBPS RRB Exam details. From here you can get the complete information about IBPS RRB Syllabus, IBPS RRB PO’s Syllabus. IBPS RRB Clerks Syllabus, IBPS RRB Officer Scale I, II, III Exam Pattern, IBPS RRB Eligibility Criteria, IBPS RRB Cuttoff Marks, IBPS RRB PO’s Exam pattern.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invited application for recruitment to the posts of Officers (Scale I, II and III) and Office Assistants (Multipurpose). The online examination for the Common Recruitment Process for RRBs (RRBs – CWE-IV) for recruitment of Group ‘A’- Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group ‘B’- Office Assistants (Multipurpose) will be conducted in September 2015. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 28 July 2015.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is an autonomous agency in India, which started its operation in 1975 as Personnel Selection Services. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts Online Common Written Examination (CWE) for recruitment in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs). The structure of common written examination for Officer Scale I, II & III positions is enclosed below.
IBPS RRB Clerk Exam Pattern Details:
CWE comprises of 5 tests with 200 questions and 200 marks. The marks alotted for each test and related details have been given below.
Office Assistant (Multipurpose):
|Sr No.||Name of Test (Objective)||Medium of Exam||No.of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|1||Reasoning||Hindi/English||40||50||Composite Time of 2 hours|
|4 a||English Language||English||40||40|
|4 b||Hindi Language||Hindi||40||40|
Here you can get the complete details about ibps rrb clerk exam pattern, ibps rrb officer scale I, II, III Exam Pattern.
IBPS RRB Clerk Exam Pattern:
There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks from the marks allotted for that particular question.
- Cutoff marks will be decided on the basis of Average
- CWE Score will be available on IBPS Website.
- Score card will be valid for one year from the date of issuing it.
- CWE would be conducted at many centres as given in the notification.
- Pre examination training will be provided for limited number of candidates for which online application has to be made.
IBPS RRB Clerk Exam pattern and IBPS RRB Common Interview:
- Candidates who will qualify Online examination will subsequently called for a Common Interview conducted by the Nodal Regional Rural Bank in each State/ UT, coordinated by IBPS.
- The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks/ scores in interview and within it for local language proficiency will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ ST candidates).
- The minimum qualifying marks in interview for Officer Scale II & III will also be not less than 40% for all the candidates except 35% for SC/ ST candidates.
- The relative weightage (ratio) of CWE and interview will be 70:30 respectively.
- Candidates should qualify both in the CWE and interview and be sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent provisional allotment process.