Lic ADO Exam Pattern 2015
Lic ADO Exam Pattern: Lic has released a notification to recruit Apprentice Development Officers across India. This is a good news for the people who are looking for Lic Jobs. Life Insurance Corporation of India Recruitment 2015 invites applications. LIC 2015 Recruitment Notification was published in the month of May 2015. Life Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2015 had opened various ADO posts. Candidates who are applied for the Lic Ado Exam are looking for the Lic ADO Exam Pattern. Here we are giving the complete details about Lic ADO Exam Notification, Lic ADO Exam Pattern, Lic ADO Exam Syllabus, Lic ADO Exam Dates, Lic ADO Admit Cards, Lic ADO Exam results etc.
Life Insurance Corporation Of India
Life Insurance Corporation of India is an Indian state-owned insurance group and investment company headquartered in Mumbai. It is the largest insurance company in India. The Life Insurance Corporation of India has released an advertisement for recruitment of Apprentice Development Officer (ADO) with lots of vacancies in 8 different zones across India.
Lic ADO New Exam Pattern
- Lic Ado Selection will be made on the basis of on-line test followed by an Interview of candidates who qualify in the on-line test.
- The On-line test will be of objective type.
- Multiple choice of two hours duration
- Lic ADO Exam mainly consists 5 topics
|Reasoning Ability||25 Questions||25 Marks|
|Numerical Ability||25 Questions||25 Marks|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||25 Questions||25 Marks|
|English Language with special emphasis on Grammer & Vocabulary||25 Questions||25 Marks|
|Insurance & Financial Marketing Awareness||50 Questions||50 Marks|
|Total no. of Questions||150 Questions|
|Total no.of marks||150|
|Total time||120 minutes|
- Candidates who had applied for the Lic ADO exam must pass in each paper separately and should also obtain minimum marks in the aggregate of the three papers to qualify for the interview.
- The minimum marks to be obtained in each paper and in the aggregate shall be decided by LIC of India.
- Successful candidate will be eligible to be called for an Interview.
- The Candidates shall be ranked in the order of the aggregate of their marks in the online test and the interview and selection shall be made from among them in the order of 6 their merit having regard to the number of Apprentice Development Officers proposed to be recruited.