SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2015
SSC CGL Exam Pattern: SSC has released a SSC CGL Notification for Degree candidates. This is a very good news for the Aspirants who are looking for the SSC CGL Exam 2015. Here we are providing the SSC CGL Exam Pattern. With this the candidates can easily prepare for the SSC CGL Exam. We enclosed the SSC CGL Exam pattern 2015 below. Grab the complete SSC CGL Exam pattern and prepare well for the Exam. Here the candidates can also get the complete details about SSC CGL Recruitment Notification, SSC CGL Syllabus, SSC CGL Exam Pattern, SSC CGL Last dates, SSC CGL Admit cards, SSC CGL Previous papers, SSC CGL Eligibility etc. Staff Selection Commission’s (SSC) Combined Graduate Level Examination Pattern are given below.
Staff Selection Commission
Staff Selection Commission conducts recruitment to Group C (non-technical) & Group B (non – gazette – both technical & non-technical) posts in various departments of the Government of India, its attached & subordinate offices except those for which recruitment is made by the Railway Recruitment Boards & Industrial establishments. It also conducts department examinations for individuals in government service for promotion in grades.
SSC CGL Exam Pattern
SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level exam consists of two parts.
1. Written Test
2. Descriptive test
3. Practical Test.
SSC CGL Exam Pattern for Tier 1,2,3:
- The Examination will be conducted in three tiers as indicated below:
- Tier -I: Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
- Tier -II: Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
- Tier-III: Personality Test cum Interview/ Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification.
SSC CGL Exam Pattern for Tier 1:
1. SSC Combined Graduate Level (Tier-I) Examination: Tier –I of the Combined Graduate level Examination will be common for all categories of posts. The complete details regarding SSC CGL Exam Pattern are enclosed below.
|Total Duration/ |
Timing for General
|Total Duration/ |
Timing for visually
|50||2 Hours 10.00 A.M. to 12.00|
OR 2.00 P.M. to 4.00 P.M
|2 Hours 40 mins 10.00 A.M. to 12.40 PM OR 2.00 P.M. to 4.40 P.M.|
Questions will be of Objective Type Multiple Choice, set both in Hindi and English in respect of Parts A, B and C.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Tier-I.
- In Tier-II, there will be negative marking of 0.25 marks in Paper-II and 0.50 marks in Paper-I and Paper-III for each wrong answer.