Upsc Apfc Exam Pattern 2015
Upsc Apfc Exam Pattern: Union Public Service Commission has recently released a UPSC APFC Notification. Number of candidates are eagerly waiting for the Upsc Apfc Exam 2015. According to the Notification July 9th is the last date for UPSC APFC. The candidates who had applied for UPSC APFC can get the complete details from here. The Aspirants who had applied for the UPSC APFC Exam can get the UPFC APFC Syllabus, UPFC APFC Exam Pattern, UPSC APFC Previous Papers, Upsc Apfc Eligibility Criteria.
UPSC is conducting recruitment for the UPSC APFC vacancies. But many candidates who are applying online for the post of Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner are unaware of the Latest UPSC APFC Exam Pattern and UPSC APFC Eligibility Criteria. So in this post, we will give you the information regarding UPSC APFC New Exam Pattern and Eligibility Criteria of UPSC Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is the India’s central Agency. It is authorized to conduct the Indian Forest Services, Combined Defence, Civil Services, Engineering, CMS, NA & NDA, IES/ISS, SCRA and Assistant Commandant Services examinations. Now it has released the UPSC APFC Notification 2015 in their official website. Candidates who are interested in UPSC jobs can apply for this UPSC APFC Recruitment on or before 9th July 2015.
UPSC APFC Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Criteria
Age limit: Not more than 35 years.
- Degree from a recognized University/Institute or equivalent.
- Desirable – Diploma in Company Law/ Labour Laws / Public Administration.
UPSC APFC Exam Pattern
UPSC APFC Examination is conducted in 2 phases:
- Written Examination
Download UPSC APFC Exam Pattern:
- The question paper will be of Objective type Multiple choice and carry a maximum of 100 marks.
- There is a provision of negative marking. For every wrong answer, one third of the marks assigned to that question would be deducted.
- The Written Examination of UPSC APFC is of objective type.
- The Candidates who had Qualified in UPSC APFC Written Test are eligible for the UPSC APFC Interview.
- Time of UPSC APFC Examination is 10:00 to 12:00.
|UPSC APFC Written Exam||100 Marks|
|UPSC APFC Interview||100 Marks|
- Interview will carry 100 marks for all the shortlisted candidates from the Written Exam.