GATE Admit Card 2019 – Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering will be released by the officials on January 2020. Hence, the exam will be held in February 2020. The admit card should be downloaded by each and every candidate those who applied for the examination. Gate Hall Ticket is an important document to take down the examination. The examination will be held at various centers which are scheduled by the officials.
GATE Admit Card 2019
The admit card will be released in January 2020. Hence, the Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering is an important exam for the Engineers all over India. Therefore, the admit card will be available on its official portal soon. Make sure to download the hall ticket from the below section to take down the examination. Download the admit card by providing valid details while filling. Get more information from the bottom of the section.
GATE Hall Ticket Download – Overview
|Name of the Exam||Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering|
|Exam Date||February 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||January 2020|
Details on Gate Admit Card 2020
Aspirants are suggested to download the admit card by providing the below-given details. Thus, the hall ticket should be downloaded through Online mode only. Therefore, the details in the admit card should match the details in the application form. Thus, Aspirants are suggested to download the Gate Admit Card before the exam date.
- Candidates Name
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Category of the Candidates
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Written Test
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
GATE Examination 2019-2020
The examination will be held in February 2020. Hence, the admit card should be downloaded from the bottom of the section. Get the exam pattern of GATE exam and prepare for the exam along with the syllabus.
|Mode of the Exam||Online|
|Number of Sections||Three – General Aptitude, Engineering Mathematics, Subject-Specific Section|
|Negative Marking||1/3rd for 1-mark questions, 2/3rd for 2-marks questions|
|Total Number of Questions||65|
|Time Duration||3 hours|
Documents Along with GATE Hall Ticket
The documents that should be carried for the exam along with the GATE Admit Card is stated below. Therefore, all the contenders must download the hall ticket after checking the details in it.
- Original Photograph
- Voter Card
- Pan Card
- Employee ID
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
GATE Hall Ticket Download Steps 2019
- First Click on the GATE Admit Card.
- Fill the Login details to get the admit card page.
- Enter the Captcha shown on the page.
- The GATE Hall Ticket page will appear on the screen.
- Enter the valid credentials in the admit card.
- Check to the details in the hall ticket before submitting.
- Finally, Submit the GATE Admit Card.
- Download the hall ticket after submission.
- Take a photocopy of the admit card.
- Carry for the exam and upcoming selection rounds.
GATE Admit Card 2019 – Important Links
|GATE Exam Admit Card||Download Here|
|GATE Syllabus||Get Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|