Get Today Current Affairs on the Current Affairs Magazine from this section. All Job seekers who wish to attempt the competitive exams can check the Current Affairs Questions and Answers. Current Affairs of Today i.e., 13th Dec Current Affairs and 13th Dec 2016 GK Questions are updated for all the viewers.
Latest General Knowledge Questions are also available in the well appropriate format. Check the GK questions and start the preparation for the General Knowledge Quiz. Today, most of the Quiz Questions are based on the General Knowledge Questions and Answers.
GK Question and Answers are available in this section for all the aspirants who will attempt the Competitive Examinations. This section of GK questions will help to secure the good position in the competitive Examinations. Individuals can practice the GK Quiz on our page.
13th Dec 2016 GK Questions
1. What is the Helpline Number launched by the Govt to promote digital Payment?
2. Who was the Ex- Shiv Sena member passes away recently?
A. Anantha Sriram
B. Ramesh Prabhu
C. Geetha Phogut
3. Which countries have signed three agreements to enhance strategic partnership?
A. India, Indonesia
B. China, Japan
C. India, Japan
D. China, Indonesia
Which Bank will Launch Credit Card With Rs 25000 Limit Soon?
4. Who was the PM of New Zealand after John Key?
A. Bill English
B. Steven Joyce
C. Paula Bennett
5. Who is the CM of Chhattisgarh?
A. Mukul Sangma
B. Nitish Kumar
C. Raman Singh
D. Mridula Sinha
6. Who has won the test series against England in Mumbai?
7. Which country has launched Fengyun-4 satellite into geostationary orbit?
8. Who was recently conferred with the Officer of the Legion of Honour, highest French civilian distinction?
A. JJ Singh
B. John Kerry
C. Paolo Gentiloni
D. Richard Verma
9. Name the Cyclone which affects the Tamil Nadu and AP States due to a cyclonic storm that was formed in the Bay of Bengal?
D. BOB 04
10. Who was appointed as industry director of Facebook, travel and financial services verticals?
A. J P Singh
B. Pallonji Mistry
C. Kapil Misra
D. Pulkit Trivedi
11. Which state Government has launched five months long Narmada Seva Yatra to turn the Narmada river pollution free?
A. Andhra Pradesh
D. Madhya Pradesh
12. Which state Government has recently launched a mobile App LeZgo?
B. Andhra Pradesh
13. Which movie has won the Best Picture and seven other awards at the 22nd Critics Choice Awards?
C. La La Land
14. Which country has won the first place for Animal Portraits by Nat Geo?
15. What is the Currency of Nepal?
16. Which countries have signed the first agreement on political cooperation?
A. EU, Cuba
B. India, China
C. Indonesia, China
D. EU, India
17. Who was named world best footballer of 2016?
A. Lionel Messi
C. Gareth Bale
D. Cristiano Ronaldo
18. Who was the Governor of Goa?
A. Mridula Sinha
B. Om Prakash Kohli
D. Vajubhai Vala
19. Who was elected as the president of the Federation of Motor Sports Clubs of India?
B. Akbar Ebrahim
C. Deepika Malhotra
D. Sonakshi Antony
20. Who was given the IBSF World Billiards Championship title?
A. Anil Ambani
B. Geet Sethi
C. Pankaj Advani
D. Isha Ambani
After checking the 13th Dec 2016 GK Questions, you can practice the Daily GK Quiz on this page.Try to bookmark this page for more updates regarding the recent current affairs.