Latest GK Articles – 13th Jan 2017 GK Questions:
Recruitment.Guru General Knowledge Section aims to provide detailed information related to the current affairs for the competitive exams. Most of the competitive exams like IAS/PCS/SSC/CDS/ Banking etc. are purely on the GK Section. Here on our portal, we have updated the General knowledge with GK Questions, Quiz. The GK quiz is based on different subjects like the history of India, geography, polity, economics, science & Tech, art & culture of India and the world. Our Recruitment.guru has emerged as one of the education portals in the pan India to provide you the latest current affairs, gk sections.
Also check: Aptitude Questions
General Knowledge quiz Section:
Based on the Daily GK Questions with answers, you guys can take the Daily GK Quiz to estimate your level of efficiency. We have provided the General Knowledge quiz on Geography India, aptitude, Science, history, Mathematical logics etc. therefore, you can utilize this opportunity and can practice the GK Quiz. Have a glance at the 13th Jan 2017 GK Questions before taking the quiz.
GK Quiz Questions – 13th January General Knowledge
|13th January 2017 Current Affairs||Click here|
|Take 13th Jan 2017 GK Quiz||Get Details|
|For Latest GK questions||Click here|
13th Jan 2017 GK Questions – Latest current affairs Questions and answers
1. Which Airlines starts seat reservation for women?
Answer: Air India.
2. Which State to Host International Kite Festival from January 12, 2017?
3. Arunachal signs MoU with NDDB to promote?
Answer: Dairy Development.
4. ______ becomes the first country to cease FM radio broadcasting.
5. Dutch trains become 100% powered by ______ energy?
6. Playboy executive _________ passes away, aged 88 ?
Answer: Victor Lowens.
7. Who is the New President for BMW Groups India?
Answer: Vikram Pawah
8. Which Country may ban cigarette sale to those born after 2015?
9. National Youth day Celebrated on?
Answer: 12th January.
10. Which oil company declares all LPG distributorships in Agartala Cashless?
Answer: Indian Oil Corporation (IOCL).
13th Jan 2017 GK Questions
11. Which one of the following country has largest diaspora population in the world?
12. Name of state, where only the commissioner of police can give licenses to run cinema halls?
13. Which among the following retired Lieutenant General passed away on 13th January 2016?
14. The world’s first ‘Gender Literature Festival’ will be held in which city of India?
15. Which state government will launch e-wallet “Tokapoisa.in” for the cashless transaction in the local language?
16. Magh Mela festival (month-long) has begun in which city of India?
17. Name the bank that introduced digital wallets to install point of sale (PoS) terminals at counters in temples of Tamil Nadu?
Answer: HDFC Bank.
18. The 2017 World Economic Forum (WEF) annual meeting will be held in which country?
19. Name the politician who will be getting a monthly pension of Rs 10,000 under JP Senani Samman Pension Scheme?
Answer: Lalu Prasad Yadav.
20. Which Indian teenager has won the Young Travel Photographer Of The Year (TPOTY) award 2016?
Answer: Darpan Basak.