Latest GK Articles – 14th Jan 2017 GK Questions:
Recruitment.Guru General Knowledge Section aims to give detailed information related to the current affairs for the competitive exams. Most of the Government exams like IAS/PCS/SSC/CDS/ Banking etc. are purely based on the GK Section. Here on our GK portal, we have presented the General knowledge with GK Questions, Quiz. The GK quiz is on different subjects like the geography, history of India, polity, science, economics& Tech, art & culture of India and the world. Our Recruitment.guru website has emerged as one of the top education portals in the pan India to presented you the latest current affairs, Quiz, gk sections.
General Knowledge quiz Section:
Based on the Daily GK Questions including answers, you guys can take the Everday GK Quiz to estimate your level of performance. We have given the General Knowledge quiz on aptitude, Science, Geography India, history, Mathematical logics etc. therefore, you can use this opportunity and can attempt the GK Quiz. Have a glance at the 14th Jan 2017 GK Questions before taking the quiz.
GK Quiz Questions – 14th January General Knowledge
|14th January 2017 Current Affairs||Click here|
|Take 14th Jan 2017 GK Quiz||Get Details|
|For Latest GK questions||Click here|
14th Jan 2017 GK Questions – Latest current affairs Questions and answers
1. The first Buddhist Council held in the Which region?
2. Adigranth is the religious book of____?
3. Was lord buddha born in___?
4. The first President of the Republic of India was____?
Answer: Dr. Rajendra Prasad.
5. Which metal was first used by the Indus people?
6. The French Revolution took place in the year____?
7. Which of the following regions did not form the part of Ashoka’s empire?
8. The Indus Valley houses were built of_____?
9. The founder of the first Afghan rule in India was_____?
Answer: Ibrahim Lodi.
10. In which state the Akshay Kumar-led film Airlift was made tax-free?
Answer: Uttar Pradesh.
14th Jan 2017 GK Questions
11. Who won the 12th Sub-Junior National billiards championship title in the fourth week of January 2016?
Answer: Doyel Dey.
12. Birth anniversary of Lala Lajpat Rai observes on which date?
Answer: January 28.
13. In which language were the Sangam classics written?
14. Alexander died at_____?
15. Who introduced the system of Local boards or Local Bodies in India?
Answer: Lord Ripon.
16. Indian Navy Act was passed on____?
17. Sea route in India discovered by____?
18. Panchantra written by_____?
Answer: Vishnu Sharma.
19. Who is known as the “Napoleon of India”?
20. The Decimal system introduced by____?