- 1 Practice 1 July Gk Questions – Read Today GK Questions with Answers
1st July 2017 GK Questions related to the world’s and country’s important Current Affairs are updated here. Job seekers preparing for Sarkari Naukri and other Banking Exams can read this questions to enhance their general knowledge. Practising Daily GK Questions with Answers is very important to start your preparation for upcoming exams. General Knowledge Questions are very important to crack any type of Government Exam and get a good score. We tried to cover all GKToday Questions 1 July Current Affairs which will help you to score well in your upcoming competitive exam. Check all updates of National or International News here. Read 1st July 2017 GK & Current Affairs Questions listed on this page. Also, practice the Today’s Current Affairs Quiz.
Practice 1 July Gk Questions – Read Today GK Questions with Answers
Who inaugurated the filling of Aji Dam by Narmada water at Rajkot?
- Railway Minister of India.
- Prime Minister of India.
- Chief Miniter of Odisha.
- Finance Minister of India.
Who has been appointed as India’s ambassador to Greece?
- Nirupama Rao.
- Mohammad Hamid Ansari.
- Devyani Khobragade.
- Shamma Jain.
Which Institute has launched a rocket to generate colourful artificial clouds?
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).
- Manipal University.
- Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO).
- National Institute of Technology (NIT).
On which occasion PM Narendra Modi releases a special postal stamp and a commemorative coin at the Sabarmati Ashram Centenary?
- Mahatma Gandhi.
- Jawahar Lal Nehru.
- Shrimad Rajchandra.
- Subhas Chandra Bose.
1st July 2017 GK Questions – Current Affairs
Who nominated Indiana’s health commissioner Jerome Adams as the next US surgeon general?
- Barack Obama.
- Donald Trump.
- Tom Price.
- Steven Mnuchin.
Which country becomes the first to give UN Tax Fund with $1,00,000 contribution?
Andrew Liveris and Adi Godrej has awarded by ____ awards?
- United States-India Business Council (USIBC).
- Grand Prix Awards.
- Cannes Awards.
- International Film Festival.
Current Affairs 1st July 2017 General Knowledge Questions
Senior Diplomat Vijay Keshav Gokhale appointed as the ____ in Ministry of External Affairs?
- . Amar Sinha.
- Economic Relations Secretary.
- Vijay Kumar Singh.
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar.
Which app awarded by the G SMA Asia Mobile award?
- Tamil Nadu Tourism Development Corporation (TTDC).
- Electronic Vaccine Intelligence Network (EVIN).
- Tamil Nadu Arasu Cable TV Corporation (TACTV).
- Kisan Suvaidha.
Who appointed as the India’s Attorney General?
- Suresh Prabhu.
- Soli Sorabjee.
- KK Venugopal.
- Mukul Rohatgi.
Who is the new Director General of Indo-Tibetan Border Police, Ministry of India (ITBP)?
- Suresh Krishnan.
- Rajesh Vaidhya.
- R K Pachnanda.
- Ramesh Vijayan.
(Take 1st July 2017 GK Quiz)
Daily GK – 1st July 2017 GK Questions
Which of the following launches the web application to provide legal services to prisoners?
- National Legal Services Authority.
- National Institute of Technology.
- Indian Space Research Organisation.
- National Development Centre.
A new Oil and Gas block Licensing policy is introduced by which Indian Minister?
- Smt. Sushma Swaraj.
- Dharmendra Pradhan.
- Shri Kalraj Mishra.
- Sushri Uma Bharati.
Who became the 4th Women Indian cricketer to inked her name in a hundred in the Women’s World Cup 2017?
- Mithali Raj.
- Karuna Jain.
- Amita Sharma.
- Smriti Mandhana.
GKToday 1st July 2017 GK Questions
Which State CM launches the MSME Corporation with Rs 100 crores?
- Tamil Nadu.
- Andhra Pradesh.
- Himachal Pradesh.
- Jammu and Kashmir.
Which company has signed an agreement with a Japanese firm to manufacture Metro Trains coaches?
- Indian Steel Corporation.
- Steel Authority of India.
- The Ferro Alloys Corporation Limited.
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited.
Which country has recently launched new Visa Criteria for Six Muslim Countries?
- The United States of America.
- South Africa.
Latest Current Affairs GK Questions – 1st July 2017 GK Questions
Which bank agreed to sanctioned USD 10 billion to support the development of Indian States?
- Asian Development Bank.
- State Bank of India.
- Central Bank of India.
- Reserve Bank of India.
The United States of America (USA) has decided to sell ____ aircraft to India?
- Beechcraft C-12 Huron.
- McDonnell Aircraft.
- C-17 Globemaster Aircraft.
- Boeing -E-4.
The President of US has nominated Kay Bailey Hutchison as the US ambassador to ____?
- National Reconnaissance Office.
- North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO).
- United States Naval Academy.
- Defense Manpower Data Center.