1st June 2017 GK Questions: Current Affairs Quiz Questions 1st June 2017 are available here. Get 1st June 2017 GK Questions, Latest current affairs on our page Current Affairs. Go through the GK update 1st June 2017, Today current affairs quiz questions from the following sections.
Current Affairs Quiz Questions and Answers – 1st June 2017
- Goa govt has imposed the Rupee 500 penalties on plastic bags.
- Nitin Gadkari has laid the foundation stone for 8 connectivity projects in Mumbai
- Six Scorpene submarines are being built under Project 75.
- Pentagon has successfully tested the ICBM defense system for the first time
- IIT Kharagpur has developed the new technology to make cheaper, pollution-free bio fuel
- Former Union Minister of State for Coal Dasari Narayana Rao has passed away recently
- Amul signed a MoU with Indian Space Research Organization
- India & Spain signed seven agreements
- India ranks (120 out of 131) poor in women workforce – World Bank
- A MoU has been signed between India and Fiji on Defence Cooperation
- Constantine Mitsotakis Former Greek PM has passed away recently.
1st June 2017 GK Questions on Current Affairs – Daily GK Capsule
Which institute has designed the New Technology to manufacture Biofuel?
A. Rajasthan University
B. Kerala University
C. Delhi University
D. Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
Answer: D (Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur)
Reserve Bank of India will introduce which Notes soon?
Answer: B (1)
Name the Indian Cricketer who got the place in the top 10 ICC rankings?
A. Virat Kohli
B. Anil Kumble
C. MS Dhoni
D. Zahir Khan
Answer: A (Virat Kohli)
May 31stis observed as …
A. World Scientists Day
B. World Earth Day
C. And World Health Day
D. World No Tobacco Day
Answer: D (World No Tobacco Day)
1st June 2017 Current Affairs Question and Answers
Name the Union Minister who has won the Tobacco Control Award?
A. Kiran Singh
B. Arun Jaitley
C. Suresh Prabhu
D. JP Nadda
Answer: D (Shri JP Nadda)
In between India and German, how many Agreements signed recently?
Answer: B (12)
On which day, the World No Tobacco Day is observed?
A. August 3
B. May 5
C. May 31
D. April 21
Answer: C (May 31)
Also, practice: 1st June 2017 GK Quiz
01st June 2017 General Knowledge Quiz – Latest Current Affairs updates
First women TV Channel launched in which Country?
B. South Korea
Answer: D (Afghanistan)
Which city will host 3-day Indian Mobile Congress meet in September 2017?
D. New Delhi
Answer: D (New Delhi)
As per the World Bank Report, what is the Rank of India among 131 nations in Women Workforce?
Answer: C (120)
India signs 12 Agreements with which country?
Answer: A (German)
01st June 2017 GK Questions on Latest Current Affairs
Who has won the Golden Shoe for the fourth time recently?
B. Gareth Bale
C. Lionel Messi
D. Paul Bogba
Answer: C (Lionel Messi)
Who has laid the foundation for the stone of bullet train project in September?
A. Sarvesh Rajan
B. Nitin Gadkari
C. Suresh Prabhu
D. Narendra Modi
Answer: D (Narendra Modi)
Which Institute signed MoU with Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) recently?
C. Dairy Milk
Answer: A (Amul)
How many Indians has got the place in the List of ESPN 100?
Answer: A (4)
Insight 01st June 2017 GK Questions and Answers
What is the position of the Virat Kohli rank in the Top 10 ICC Rankings?
Answer: A (3)
What is the Name of the first Women’s TV Channel launched in Afghanistan?
A. Afgan Star
B. Ross Temp
C. Zan TV
D. Afganistan Eagle Four
Answer: Zan TV
Which country has become the World’s Third Largest Aviation Market?
Answer: B (India)