April 20th, 2017 GK Questions are available on this page. We have collected these objective gk questions on the basis of the 20th April 2017 Current Affairs. Also, the candidates can get the 20th April 2017 GK Questions along with the quiz questions. Hence, try to check the below provided Current GK Updates and take the free online quiz daily to improve your general awareness.
Online General Knowledge (GK) questions and answers for the competitive examination is available for the reference purpose. Download the Current Affairs Quiz Question and answers for the latest competitive exams. Also, practice the Quiz on the Indian History, World GK, World Economy. In addition, we have also provided the Top 500 General Knowledge questions and answers with explanation. In this section, we have updated the 20th April 2017 General Questions and Answers. Refer the following sections and improve your general awareness.
April 20th 2017 Current Affairs Questions – Current GK Quiz
Candidates who wish to appear for the IBPS, SBI Exams can get the Banking Current Affairs from our page Current Affairs. In addition, you also fetch the Daily General Knowledge Questions through our portal recruitment.guru. In recent times, our portal has emerged as one of the best portals in providing the complete study material for the competitive exams. That is, the candidates can get the Daily GK Questions, Current Affairs pdf from our page General Knowledge Questions 2017. Go through the following descriptions and have a glance at the April 20th, 2017 GK Questions.
Also read: Practice 20th April 2017 General Knowledge Quiz
20th April 2017 GK Questions – Current Affairs Quiz
- Which flight got grounded at Indira Gandhi International Airport due to service issues?
- Air Asia
- Air India
- Jet Airways
- Which metro station spent nearly 6 crores to demolish the top floors of two buildings
- Which country warned North Korea and Syria over human rights violations?
- United States
- As per the India of Indian Government Report, India’s sex ratio may vary to _____ girls for 1000 boys in 2031
- Which state govt has decided to give pension to circus artists?
- Uttar Pradesh
Today 20th April 2017 Current Affairs GK Quiz – 20th April 2017 GK Questions
- What is the name of the partnership to be launched by Nomura in India?
- Wealth management Partnership
- Financial Advisory Partnership
- Healthcare Partnership
- Fintech partnership
- Name the vice Chancellor of Vellore Institute of Technology?
- H .Raman
- G Viswanathan
- V.H Narayanan
- From which date, central govt will remove the red beacons from officials cars?
- June 22
- May 1
- April 22
- May 10
- Which country has abolished it’s ‘457 Visa’?
- New Zealand
- On April 12, 2017, which bank has celebrated its 123rd Foundation Day?
- Bank of Baroda
- Punjab National Bank
- Bank of India
- Syndicate Bank
- Which city will host the International Day of Yoga (IDY) celebrations?
General Knowledge Questions – 20th April 2017 GK Quiz Questions
- Which is the first Platinum rated project under IGBC Green Data Centre Rating System?
- Axis Bank
- Union Bank of India
- ICICI bank
- State Bank of India
- Name the First cricketer to score 10,000 runs in T20 cricket?
- David Warner
- Chris Gayle
- Suresh Raina
- Who has won the Dr. PaduruGururajaBhat Memorial Award 2017?
- D.V. Bhat
- K. SudhaRao
- A.V. NarasimhaMurthi
- P. SripatiTantri
- Which State has launched the Advanced Farming – Enriched Farmer’ scheme?
- Andhra Pradesh
- Who has won the prestigious ShambhaviPuraskar 2017 Award?
- Vipin Kumar Trivedi
- Shaifalika Panda
- Swapan Kumar Datta
- HariSankar Rout
20th April 2017 Current Affairs Questions
Bookmark this page for the more GK updates. Also, fetch the General Knowledge questions and answers for interview, competitive examination. moreover, download the Top 100 Fully solved GK questions with answer on Indian History, World GK, Indian Economy etc.