Indian Constitution Free Quiz – The constitutions of India is the supreme law of India. It is the biggest constitution in the world and it has more than 1 lakh words. The Indian Constitution has structured with 448 articles and 12 Schedules, 25 Sections & 101 Amendments. It describes the fundamental of Political, Principles, Procedure, Practices, rights & responsibilities of the Indian Government. The applicant who is preparing for the competitive and govt exam needs to be familiar with the constitutions of India. Based on the research with previous questions papers and experts advice we recruitment.guru has created free Indian Constitution quiz PDF. Understanding and preparing this online Free Indian Constitution Free Quiz will enhance your exam skills and helps to score good marks in the exam.
Important Facts – Indian Constitution Quiz
Applicant to score well in the India Constitution quiz need to be familiar on the listed topics. Those are important in Consitution of India
- Indian constitution is the biggest constitution in the world.
- It was created by Dr Amebadkar on 26th November 1949 and effected from 26th January 1950.
- It took 2 years 11 months & 18 days for the creation
- 284 members have signed on the document before the implementation.
- Firstly Indian Constitution day was celebrated on 26th November 2015
Important Questions & Answers of Indian Constitution Free Quiz
To score good marks in general knowledge applicant should familiar on the GK Topics. Because it boosts your exam score. The Indian constitution is one of the important GK Topic. The Important constitution of India questions & answers has given below for applicants preparation. Go through our questions and enhance your knowledge of Indian Politics.
Topics of Indian Constitutions – Free Quiz
Based on the research and trends the pdf has created. The exams questions come from the above. So the applicants should give more priority for each section updated below.
- The Union And Its Territory
- Fundamental Rights
- Directive Principles Of State Policy
- Fundamental Duties
- The President And Vice-president
- The States
- The States In Part B Of The First Schedule
- The Panchayats
- The Municipalities
- The Co-operative Societies
- The Scheduled And Tribal Areas
- Relations Between The Union And The States
- Finance, Property, Contracts And Suits
- Trade, Commerce And Intercourse Within The
Territory Of India
- Services Under The Union And The States
- Special Provisions Relating To Certain Classes
- Official Language
- Emergency Provisions
- Amendment Of The Constitution
- Temporary, Transitional And Special Provisions
- Short Title, Commencement, Authoritative
Text In Hindi And Repeals
Step by Step guide to download Indian Constitutions Quiz PDF
The below-given steps help the applicants to own the Indian Constitution quiz PDF themselves. Follow the steps to save our pdf on your computer or mobile devices.
- Firstly open the Indian Constitution quiz from our page
- By scrolling, you can able to view the PDF on our webpage.
- In that top of the PDF page, there will be an option to download
- By hovering the mouse cursor you can easily see the “download”
- Click the icon and select the file location on your computer
- By default, our pdf will come with the name of Indian Constitution Questions & Answers
- In case if you wanted to change, update the new name and hit the “Save” button
- The Questions & Answers PDF will be downloaded to your system @ free of cost.
Recruitment.guru – General Knowledge Topics
The information has covered on our general knowledge Topics fully based on the updates & trends happening in the world. Moreover, the collectively updated information is very much important for exam preparation. Because the maximum questions have prepared based on the topics that we covered on our General Knowledge section. So it supports well enough the applicants to score good marks in GK Section of the exam. We believe that the provided information is very useful to the users for their preparation. If you feel the same share our posts with your friends. Stay tuned with this page for further updates.