- 1 Indian Economy Questions – Indian economy general knowledge pdf
- 1.1 Indian Economy General Knowledge Questions and Answers – Indian Economy GK
- 1.2 Download Indian Economy General Knowledge MCQ Questions
- 1.3 Indian Economy Online Quiz | Indian Economy General Knowledge
- 1.4 General Knowledge questions on Indian Economy
- 1.5 Download Free Economics PDF
- 1.6 Indian Economy Questions – Practice online Indian Economy Quiz
- 1.7 Stock GK Questions and Answers – General Knowledge Questions
Are you anxious to know about the “Economy of India”? Then you are at the correct place to check the Indian economy Objective Questions Answers. Go through the following sections to verify “Why it is important to know about Indian economy?”. Let us find out the solutions for all these Indian Economy Questions.
Are you preparing for the bank PO/ Clerical Exams or any other government job? Then you have to be thorough with the Indian economy questions and answers 2017. One must have to know about the Indian Economy Interview Questions and Answers before appearing for the interviews.
Indian Economy Questions – Indian economy general knowledge pdf
To attempt the Civils or Competitive Exams, you must have to know each and every aspect regarding the Indian Economy Questions Answers. Go through the India’s economy facts which are the important factors that influence our government institutions and people of India.
Topics to be covered under Economy of India GK Questions:
- Indian Economy Online Quiz.
- Multiple choice questions on Indian economy
- Indian economy general knowledge pdf
- Economic questions and answers multiple choice
- Indian economy objective questions and answers pdf
- Download Indian Economy General Knowledge MCQ Questions
- Economics objective questions and answers pdf
- Indian economy for competitive exams pdf.
Indian Economy General Knowledge Questions and Answers – Indian Economy GK
- What is the economy?
- Indian economy overview
- Types of economy
- About stock exchanges
- What is GDP and its role in Indian Economy
- Important factors influencing economy
- What is the Current economy of India?
In this section, you will know about the solutions to the above puzzles.
Download Indian Economy General Knowledge MCQ Questions
- Census in India is being held regularly after every 10 years
- Which among the following treaties provided for a common currency for the member countries of European Community? Mastricht Treaty
- In which of the following years were the cooking coals and non-cocking coal mines in India nationalised? 1972 and 1973 respectively
- What does the term NSDL stand for? National Securities Depository Limited
- Which one of the following is a rabi crop? peas
- The Mumbai Stock Exchange was set up in 1875
- State Financial Corporations give assistance mainly to develop small and medium scale industries
- Which one of the following was launched with the objective of helping the poor in rural areas to become self-employed? TRYSEM
- At which of the following places was the mining of coal started in 1774? Raniganj
- Which of the following plans aimed at improving the standard of living? Fourth Plan
- The Chota Nagpur Plateau famous for its mineral deposits is in Jharkhand
- Which Indian state has the largest number of cotton textile mills? Maharashtra
Indian Economy Online Quiz | Indian Economy General Knowledge
General knowledge section plays the main role for any job in government sector. Indian economy Questions and answers play a wide portion in the competitive exams. Every dream to get the government Job. For that purpose, the candidates have to be smart enough to crack the recruitment exams. So, let’s come to understand about Indian economics. try to view the Indian Economy related concepts from the exam point of view. Who was the first administrator-statesman to attempt planning as a means for economic
General Knowledge questions on Indian Economy
- India changed over to the decimal coinage in the year 1957.
- Depreciation means loss of equipment over time due to wear and tear.
- In the second nationalisation of commercial banks, 6 banks were nationalised.
- Gilt-edged market means Market of Government Securities.
- ICICI is a name of Financial Institution.
- The central banking functions in India are performed by the Reserve Bank of India.
- Who was the first administrator-statesman to attempt planning as a means for economic development?Sir CP Ramaswami Aiyar
- The aim of which of the Five Year Plans was to correct the disequilibrium in the economy? First Five Year Plan
- Which of the following is the basic characteristic of Oligopoly? a few sellers, many buyers.
- When, for the first time, did the Prime Minister of India announce the 20-point Economic Programme? 1975
- People belonging to what age group are eligible for training under TRYSEM scheme? 18-35
- Which of the following Five Year Plans recognised human development as the core of all developmental efforts? Eighth Five Year Plan
- Does India not share its boundary with which of the following countries? Taiwan
- In which of the following fields was the first co-operative movement in India initiated? agricultural credit
- Which of the following plans aimed at the removal of poverty and attainment of self-reliance? fifth plan
- According to the census in 2001, which city in India has the largest population? Mumbai
- SEBI stands for Securities and Exchange Board of India
- With which of the following lies the basic regulatory authority for mutual funds and stock markets? SEBI
- With which aspect of commerce are ‘Bulls and Bears’ associated? Stock Exchange market
- Which of the following is the basic characteristic of Oligopoly? a few sellers, many buyers
Download Free Economics PDF
|Sno||Subject Name||Download PDF|
|1||Economics PDF||Free Download Economics PDF|
|2||Indian Economy PDF||Download Indian Economy PDF|
Indian Economy Questions – Practice online Indian Economy Quiz
In this article, we have covered all important points related to the Indian economy. Candidates can also check preparation tips for the ibps exams here. Check the Indian economy questions for bank exams. The Multi choice question and Answers of Indian economy are given below. Read carefully about these topics and find out the solutions below.
- Which of the following organisations looks after the credit needs of agriculture and rural development in India? NABARD
- An economy is at the take-off stage on its path to development when it begins steady growth
- Which of the following is not a cash crop? Jowar
- Who is known as the ‘Father of White Revolution’? V Kurien
- Minor ports like Kakinada, Machilipatnam, Bheemunipatnam and Krishnapatnam are in which of the following states? Andhra Pradesh
- Which industry employs the largest number of women in India? Tea
- Who was the chief architect of Green Revolution that significantly improved the agricultural yield in the country? MS Swaminathan
- Which of the following estimates the National Income in India? Central Statistical Organization
- In Indian economy, the principal means of transportation is railways
- In India which of the following taxes is levied by the state governments? Excise duty on liquor
- Agriculture employs almost what percent of the Indian population? 70
Stock GK Questions and Answers – General Knowledge Questions
|Sno||Topics to be covered||Questions||Start the GK Quiz|
|1||Indian History||History Questions||Take quiz|
|2||Polictics||Questions on Politics||Start quiz|