Railway Budget 2017: Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley has recently discussed the Highlights of Rail Budget 2017-18 in a meeting. Jaitley is likely to give more focus on infrastructure development like new lines, doubling, station redevelopment, safety up gradation. Download the Railway Budget 2017 pdf.
Railway Budget 2017 News: Highlights of Railway Budget from FM Arun Jaitley’s Speech in Lok Sabha
Highlights of Railway Budget 2017 – Rail Budget News – Union Budget 2017
Union budget 2017 – Railway Budget 2017: Union Finance Minister, Mr. Arun Jaitley mainly focuses on 4 key areas for Indian Railways.
- A Rail safety fund+ with a corpus of Rs 100,000 crore over a period of 5 years.
- There is no service charge on rail tickets booked through IRCTC.
- As many as 500 rail stations will be made differently abled-friendly by providing lifts and escalators.
- Steps to launch dedicated trains for pilgrimage and tourism.
- A new metro rail policy will create employment opportunity.
- During 2017-18, at least 25 train stations will get award.
- Download the Railway Budget 2017 pdf for the complete details.
Note: Changes have been made in the Income Tax Rates for FY 2017-18 and AY 2018-19.
Indian Railway Budget in Hindi – Railway Budget 2017-18 – Railway Budget 2017-18 Highlights
On what factors does the Railway Budget 2017-18 laid? and remaining details are available below.
- railway budget 2017 pdf in hindi
- Railway Budget pdf
- Download Free Railw Budget 2017-18
- Get Railway Budget 2017 Highlights
- All About Railway Budget 2017-18
Download Railway Budget 2017 pdf – Union Budget 2017 LIVE Updates
- A controversial Budget 2017 is clueless, actionless. There is No roadmap for the country or the future from a government.
- Tax payers still have restrictions on withdrawals. No figures on figures for demonetization? It is Misleading. says – Mamata Banerjee.
- The Finance Minister Jaitley has presented an ‘Uttam’ Budget, aims at strengthening the hands of the poor.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi also said that the merger of the Railway Budget with the general budget will give an impetus to the transport sector’s growth.
- Also, aims to “Double the Income of Farmers”.
Railway Budget 2017 Highlights – Union Budget 2017 Overview
- “It’s a historic and important budget which will have a long-term impact”: Nitin Gadkari
- What is the need to present the Budget every year? Were all announcements of last year’s budget fulfilled?: Uddhav Thackeray, Shiv Sena
- Former RBI governor C Rangarajan describes Budget2017 as ‘a fairly routine’ Budget.
- Path breaking budget, a new era has begun – Railways Minister Suresh Prabhu.
- Reducing cash limit for political funding from Rs 20K to Rs 2K is meaningless. Because there is no limit in number of persons – Yogendra Yadav of Swarajaya Abhiyan
- Stock gains wide; Sensex climbs over 347 points, regains 28,000-mark, Nifty surges 92 pts on Budget proposals.
- Arun Jaitley introduces Finance Bill in Lok Sabha.
Highlights of Union Budget 2017 – Download Railway Budget 2017 pdf
- The Focus will be on energizing our youth, to reap benefits of growth and employment.
- The Target of agricultural loans to farmers set at the record Rs 10 lakh crore in 2017-18.
- Total allocation for rural, agricultural and allied sectors for 2017-18 is Rs 187223 Cr, which is 24 percent higher than last year.
- 100 percent village electrification will be achieved by May 1, 2018.
- Budget allocation to MNREGA increased to a record Rs 48,000 crore for 2017-18 from Rs 37,000 crore in 2016-17.
- Long-term irrigation fund set up in NABARD, additional corpus Rs 20,000 Cr.
- Farmers will benefit from 60-day interest waiver announced by PM.
- Issuance of soil health cards has gathered momentum.
- Agenda is to transform, energize and clean India.
- International Monetary Fund estimates that the world GDP will grow by 3.1 percent in 2016 and 3.4 percent in 2017.
- Agriculture will grow at 4.1 percent in the current year.
- Overall approach in this year’s Budget has been to spend more in rural areas.
- Dairy processing fund initial corpus of Rs 2,000 Cr.
Railway Budget 2017-18 Highlights and PDF File – Railway budget 2017 pdf download
Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley announced the following 13 highlights in the rail budget:
- Rail safety fund with the corpus of Rs 100,000 crore will be created over a period of five years.
- 500 stations to be made differently abled-friendly by providing lifts and escalators.
- A new metro rail policy will be announced to open up new jobs for youth.
- As many as 7,000 railway stations to be solar powered. Already 300 stations have been solar powered.
- No Service charge for those booking through IRCTC.
- All coaches of the Indian Railways will have bio-toilets by the end of the year 2019.
- As much as 3,500 km railway lines to be commissioned in 2017.
- IRCTC, IRCON to be listed this year.
- Dedicated trains for pilgrims will be launched.
- The Cashless transaction has gone up from 58 percent to 68 percent. These are the latest Railway Budget 2017 highlights.
Union budget 2017 pdf Download – Insight Railway budget 2017 News
This year the railway budget is announced with the union budget. The central government has created the Rashtriya Rail Saranksha Kosh fund for the welfare and the security of the passengers. The Railway budget mainly aims at the security and the safety of the passengers. Also, aims to increase the number of tickets this year.
Stay tuned to our page recruitment.guru for more updates. We hope you like this Union Budget 2017-18 highlights and Live. Also, check the PDF File Free Download, 2017 Railway Budget, and PDF File. If you like the information related to the Railway Budget 2017 highlights on this page, share with your friends.
Main Highlights of Railway Budget 2017-18
- Budget 2017: Highlights of Railways budget, including Rail Safety Fund
- Railway Budget 2017: Union Finance Minister, Arun Jaitley announced these 10 key things for Prabhu’s Indian Railways
- Railway Budget 2017: It is a Big cheer for the common man! There is no Service charge on ticket booking via IRCTC.