Sports Quiz Questions – General Awareness – Sports Current Affairs 2017
Dear Viewers, we all know the popularity of the cricket in the whole world. Similarly, the basic general knowledge questions also play a vital role in the competitive exams. Our recruitment.guru portal is presenting you a sports quiz questions with answers pdf. So be ready to solve it and prepare yourself for the upcoming competitive exams.
Sports Quiz Questions – Sports General Knowledge 2017
- Latest sports quiz questions and answers
- Sports quiz questions and answers 2017 pdf
- Indian sports quiz questions and answers
- Easy sports quiz questions and answers
- Top 100 Sports General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- GK questions on sports with answers
- Sports quiz questions with answers pdf
- Tricky and Level wise Questions on sports and games with answers
Top 100 Sports General Knowledge Questions and Answers
Dear students, we are here to present you the Top 100 Questions and Answers on Sports and Games. We have the best collection of the GK Questions and answers based on different sports. These questions are related to the Sports events (trophies & tournament). So these are very important questions for the upcoming exams.
- India won its first Olympic hockey gold in the year 1928.
- The nick name of Glen McGrath – Pigeon.
- Ricky Ponting is also known as Punter.
- Amateur Athletics Federation of India (AAFI) was established in 1946.
- First Indian to win World Amateur Billiards title – Wilson Jones.
- Queen’s berry Rules – Boxing
- Chittagong – Mahendra Singh Dhoni make his ODI debut
- 35.832 – Sachin Tendulkar’s average when he made his first thousand runs in ODls.
- Misha Grewal is associated with Squash
- ‘Ashes’ is the term associated with Cricket.
- The name of Prakash Padukone is associated with Badminton
- Against Pakistan team, Virender Sehwag make his one-day international debut.
- K.D. Yadav – the first Indian to win an individual medal in Olympics? –
- The first Commonwealth Games were held in the year 1930 at Hamilton (Canada).
- Former Australian captain Allan Border nickname – AB
- S.M. Gavaskar – Indian batsman made three consecutive centuries in his first three Test Matches.
- Which country topped the medal tally in the XXV Olympic held at Barcelona? – Unified team of former USSR
- Sushil Kumar – Wrestling player
- Yondieki who set up a new world record in 10,000 meters race, belongs Kenya.
- Kapil Dev named India’s Cricketer of the Century by Wisden? –
- Ramanathan Krishnan, the first Indian, to reach the semi-final in Wimbledon Tennis Championship.
- Ben Johnson (Canadian) was disqualified in the 1998 Seoul Olympic in the Athletics – 100m
- Agha Khan Cup is associated with the game of Hockey? –
- The first Indian to cross seven important seas by swimming? – Bula Chaudhary
Sports quiz questions and answers 2017 pdf – Sports GK pdf
- Which game is Davis Cup associated with? – Tennis
- Which country was readmitted to the Olympics after her 21-year suspension? – South Africa
- Mudassar Nazar has scored the slowest century in the test cricket.
- Pravin Arnre and Vinod Kambli played for which province in South Africa? – Boland
- Merv Hughes Australian player – ‘Fruitfly’.
- Which is the only golfer to win the Masters Tournament six times? – Jack Nicklaus
- Olympic Games after 4th century AD Restarted (Under IOC) from which year? – 1896
- Which Cricketer scored the highest total runs in test cricket? – Sachin Tendulkar
- What is the duration of a normal one-half of a Hockey match? – 30 min
- Who has become the first Indian to score a triple century in Tests? – Virender Sehwag
- Who has scored the highest run in a test cricket innings? – Brian Lara
- Which cup is associated with football? – Santosh Trophy
- Who was the first Indian woman to scale the Mount Everest? – Bachhendri Pal
- Which woman has become the highest individual scorer in an innings in Tests? – Kiran Baloch
- Mecca of Indian Football – Kolkata
Latest sports quiz questions and answers – Sports general knowledge 2016
- Virender Sehwag the first Indian batsman to have achieved 300 runs in an innings in Tests? –
- Sergei Bubkha, an athlete of international repute, belongs to which country? – Ukraine
- Since the revival of the Modern Olympic Games, how many times have the game been canceled? – Thrice: 1916, 1940 and 1944
- The term ‘deuce’ is common in which two games? – Badminton and Tennis
- When did the first Commonwealth Games take place? – 1930
- Bahadur Singh is a distinguished athlete of which game? – Athletics
- Who is the first Indian woman to win an Asian Games gold in 400 m run? – Kamaljit Sandhu
- In which year did the first modem Olympic Games take place? – 1896
- Which track and field star overcame childhood polio to become one of the greatest athletes of her time? – Wilma Rudolph
- How many players are there on each side in a baseball match? – 5
- Where did India play its 1st one day international match? – Headingley
- How long are professional Golf Tour players allotted per short? – 45 seconds
- Shiny Wilson is associated with which game/sport? – Athletics
- All Sher, an Arjuan award winner, is associated with which game? – Golf
- Chris Even’s name is associated with which sport? – Tennis
- Jaspal Rana is a distinguished athlete in which game? – Shooting
- Limba Ram is Known for his outstanding performance in which game? – Archery