Ghar Ghar Rozgar Job Mela 2018 – Register Here for 45,000+Vacancies
Ghar Ghar Rozgar Recruitment 2018-19 – Apply for 45,000+Job Mela 2018: Government of Punjab recently made an announcement for 45,745 Job Vacancies which is under Ghar Ghar Rozgar Scheme. However, the Vacancies are to be filled during the 2nd Phase of this Mega Job Mela 2018. You must know that, 140 Job Events will be happening in 56 Venues from 20th February 2018 to 8th March 2018, Interested job seekers can register for Ghar Ghar Rozgar Job Mela now. Also, the Head of job Mela has announced that the launch of a job portal for the event is free for both Employers and Candidates. Thus, eligible job aspirants can grab this wonderful job opportunity provided by Punjab Government. Also, users can read further to know more information about eligibility criteria. Additionally, visit i.e. www.ghargharrozgar.punjab.gov.in to know more about Ghar Ghar Rozgar Recruitment 2018.
Ghar Ghar Rozgar Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Scheme||Ghar Ghar Rozgar Job Scheme|
|Total No. of Posts||45,000+ Vacancies|
|Starting Date||2oth February 2018|
|Closing Date||8th March 2018|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri in Punjab|
Ghar Ghar Rozgar Jobs Mela 2018 Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
Ghar Ghar Rozgar 2nd Phase Job Mela 2018 Eligibility Details
Candidates who are applying for Ghar Ghar Rozgar Jobs 2018, by Punjab Government should note that; they fulfill all the below listed eligibility conditions compulsorily.
Educational Qualification for Ghar Ghar Rozgar Recruitment 2018
- Applicants should have passed 10th Class, ITI, 12th Class, Diploma, University passed students or its equivalent
- All Category students will be eligible to apply for Job Mela
- Employers too are eligible to apply
- Students in Final Year can also participate in Punjab Job Mela 2018
- Note that, the portal will show relevant Vacancies based on candidate’s educational qualification
Age Limit to apply for Ghar Ghar Rozgar Recruitment 2018
Aspirants must have the following age limit
- As per the rules of Punjab Government.
Selection Process for Ghar Ghar Rozgar Job Mela 2018
The Selection Procedure is based on following tests.
- Written Examination or Direct Interview Process
- Best Salary as per the norms of Punjab Government
- No Application Fee
How to Register for Job Mela in Ghar Ghar Rozgar Recruitment 2018 Definitive Types
- Firstly, Candidates must Ghar Ghar Rozgar Official website i.e. www.ghargharrozgar.punjab.gov.in
- On the Official page, towards the Right top corner, Click on ‘Register Here’.
- Read all the given 6 instruction carefully.
- Start filling the application form.
- After you enter the mobile number and mail id, you will get an OTP. If any delay in SMS OTP, a candidate can use OTP received on email-id.
- Enter the OTP and Verify.
- Fill in all necessary details such as educational qualification, age and other details asked in the application form.
- Enter the Verification Code.
- Click on I hereby acknowledge that I have read and understood the terms and conditions.
- Now, press Register Button.
- You will then receive Username and Password to your registered Mobile Number or Mail ID.
After Successful Registration Process:
- Now, Open Login Page i.e. ghargharrozgar.punjab.gov.in/app/login
- Enter Username and Password details
- Now, update your resume before participating in Job Mela.
- Select your Venue, Date, and Company as per your qualification and generate your Hall Ticket.
- Details of Venue will be available on Ghar Ghar Rozgar Job Mela 2018 for participation.
- Note that, 140 Job Event will be happening in 56 different Venues.
- Each candidate can apply for a maximum of 3 employers in a single day, along with the maximum limit of 10 days in a month.
|Advertisement Date||20th February 2018|
|Starting Date to Apply||20th February 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||8th March 2018|
|Register Here||Punjab Job Mela 2018|
About Punjab Government:
The Punjab province is also known as Punjab province or state and is the highest governing body in Punjab province and its 22 districts in India. It consists of the executive, the judiciary and the legislature, led by Governor Punjab. Like other states in India, the head of state of Punjab is the president appointed by the President of India to the Central Government Council. This publication is primarily ceremonial.
Head of government, Prime Minister has the most executive authority. Chandigarh is Punjab Capital and has the Secretariat and Vidhan Sabha (Legislative Assembly). Chandigarh is also used as Haryana Capital and is the Union of India region. Chandigarh’s Punjab Supreme Court and Haryana Supreme Court are responsible for the state as a whole. Punjab’s current legislative council is a one-room system and consists of 117 members from the legislature (M.L.A). Unless it is prematurely dissolved, the duration is five years.