For all who are in search of Central Government Jobs across the country can avail this great opportunity. Know additional details such as Eligibility Criteria, GIC Assistant Manager Salary, Age and other details in the below section of this article.
General Insurance Corporation of India Recruitment 2023
|Board Name ||General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC)|
|Post Name ||Assistant Manager (Scale-I)|
|Number of Vacancies ||25|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Advertisement Date||Updated Soon|
|Starting Date to Apply||Updated Soon|
|Closing Date to Apply||Updated Soon|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Eligibility Criteria for www.gicofindia.com Recruitment 2023
- Graduation in Engineering/Finance/Commerce/Law/IT etc.. with at least 60% marks in Degree Examination for General & OBC Candidates and at least 55% marks for SC/ST Candidates
As on 21st August 2023,
- Minimum Age Limit – 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 30 Years
Application fee should be paid through Online mode.
GIC Assistant Manager Salary:
- Rs.32,795/- to Rs.62,315/- per month
- Total Gross – Rs.59,000/- per month
- Written Test.
- Performance in Group Discussion
- Performance in Interview
How to Apply Online for GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023?
- Click on GIC Assistant Manager Apply Online Link Provided below.
- An application form is available on screen
- Fill in all necessary details in the HPCL Online Application Form.
- Enclose the scanned copies of necessary documents and your recent photograph.
- Pay the Prescribed Application Fee through Online mode.
- Finally, press submit button to complete your Recruitment Process.
- After successful submission of the application form, take a printout of it for further reference.
General Insurance Corporation of India,
170, Jamshedji Tata Road,
Churchgate, Mumbai – 400 020 India
Important Dates for General Insurance Corporation of India Jobs 2023
|Advertisement Release Date||Updated Soon|
| Starting Date to Apply||Updated Soon|
|Last Date to Apply||Updated Soon|