Collect the Today’s 11th May 2017 Current Affairs questions and answers for the competitive exam preparation and Interview. After reading the today’s Current affairs, you can practice the 11th May 2017 GK Quiz. The GK Quiz will contain the Questions from the 11th April 2017 Current Affairs and basic General Knowledge. Try to answers each and every question. At the end of the day, you will analyze your performance on the basis of the marks obtained in the Current Affairs 11 May 2017 Quiz.
May 11th, 2017 General Knowledge Quiz Questions
The Current Affairs section is the best guide to provide you the set of the Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) covering the national and international Current affairs of May 2017. Candidates who are preparing for the competitive examinations like Bank PO, Banking, Railway, IAS can utilize this information. Even though you are not preparing for any competitive exams but you the enough 30 minutes time have a glance at the major points of May 2017 in an interesting way. Hence, try to read the Daily current affairs to be aware of the world today. We have listed out the Top 20 – 11th May 2017 Current Affairs highlights on this page.
Read the Today’s 11th May 2017 GK Quiz questions carefully. We have enlisted these questions on the basis of the 11th May 2017 Current affairs and basic gk questions. Therefore, after reading this article, try to practice the May 11th 2017 Current GK Quiz.
Practice 11th May 2017 GK Quiz Current Affairs Questions
Your email address: Your name:
Your email address:
Steps to practice 11th May 2017 GK Quiz Question
- First of all, to start the 11th May 2017 Current Affairs Quiz, you have to enter your details.
- Enter your name and the email address in the provided fields.
- Click on the start quiz button.
- Now, a series of questions will be displayed on the screen.
- Try to match the correct set of answers for the 11th May 2017 GK Questions.
- After answering all the questions, click on the submit button.
- Otherwise, the quiz will be submitted automatically.
- After the completion of the Today’s 11th May 2017 GK Quiz, go through the correct set of solutions.
- Try to match your wrong answer with the correct set of solutions.
- To practice more gk quizzes, refer our page GK Quiz.
11th May 2017 GK Quiz Questions – Basic General Knowledge
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurates the integrated case management system of Supreme Court.
- Railways to implement the EOTT system to run trains without guards.
- Supreme Court has sentenced the prison treatment to the Justice Karnan is the first High Court judge.
- Assam state government decides to set up Act East Policy Affairs department in the state.
- PM Narendra Modi is on the official visit to the Sri Lanka to take part in the International Vesak Day celebrations.
- Oracle signs MoU with Jharkhand state government for cloud-based citizen services.
- India will replace its research station in Antarctica.
- Haryana state government to start the door-to-door survey to collect data of every resident.
- Taranjeet Singh has become the New Country Director of Twitter.
Also read: Current Affairs 11 May 2017
Current Affairs 10 May 2017, GK Quiz Question and Answers
- Supreme Court to become paperless i.e., digital court.
- ‘Lion’ movie child Actor Sunny Pawar has won the Rising Star at Asian Awards
- Central Government sets up a task force to compute reliable and timely employment data.
- Ola tie-up with Airtel to design integrated digital offerings to customers.
- Adil Hussain’s Mukti Bhawan has won the Best Film award at the New York Indian Film Festival.
- Pakistani sitarist Ustad Raees Khan has passed away recently.
- Jordan, the US to launch Eager Lion military exercise.
10th May 2017 General Awareness Questions – Daily GK Update
- DIPP & WIPO to set up Technology and Innovation Support Centers in the country.
- Edelweiss Tokio has launched the India’s first life insurance Product.
- Moon Jae-in is the new South Korea’s 19th president.
- Heena Sidhu has won the bronze in Grand Prix of Liberation Plzen 2017 Shooting championship.
- Jhulan Goswami has become the highest wicket taker in Women’s One-Day Internationals.
- Venu Rajamony is the India’s Ambassador to Netherlands.
- Techmagnate has acquired the largest blog conference in India i.e., BlogX.
- Asian Wrestling Championship will begin in New Delhi