16th May 2017 GK Quiz
16th May 2017 GK Quiz Questions: It is very important to focus and research on the current news, events to gather the Today’s Current Affairs on daily basis. Some may face the difficulties in collecting the Daily Current Affairs – 16th May 2017. For such candidates, here, we have presented the best and simple way to gather the today’s current affairs in a clean format. The latest Current Affairs 2017 will be helpful for the Upcoming competitive exams. Apart from all this, all you have to do is “Try to use our efforts to the maximum extent as possible”.
Important 16th May 2017 General Knowledge Questions – Today GK
On this page, you will get the National, International, Bilateral, Awards & Honors, New Appointments, MOUs & Agreements and Sports news. We have updated the Today’s 16th May 2017 GK Questions on this article. Carefully, read the 16th May 2017 General Knowledge Questions – Today GK updates to practice the online mock tests. To practice the 16th May 2017 GK Quiz, read the today current affairs updates, daily News, latest happenings.
Today 16th May 2017 GK Questions and Answers
Your email address: Your name:
Your email address:
Steps to practice the Today 16th May 2017 GK Questions and Answers
- Enter your name and email address in the provided fields.
- Now, click on the start quiz button to practice the 16th May 2017 Current Affairs Quiz.
- The online quiz will contain 15 questions.
- The 16th May 2017 GK (General Knowledge) Questions are framed from the latest news, current events.
- Try to complete the Today’s Current Affairs – 16th May 2017 GK Questions within the given time.
- You will be given 1 mark for the correct answer.
- For the incorrect answer, there is no negative marking.
- After the completion of the May 16th, 2017 GK Quiz click on the submit button.
- Finally, the marks you scored will display on the screen with the correct set of answers.
16th May 2017 General Knowledge Questions – Today GK
- Sakshi Malik, Vinesh Phogat & Divya Kakran has won the silver in Asian Wrestling Championship.
- India and the United Kingdom to sign MoU to increase the efficiency of the urban transport system.
- Rajnath Singh, Home Minister has inaugurated the 2nd NPDRR meeting in Delhi.
- Telangana has become the first state with the logo for hearing impaired drivers.
- Nepal has signed the MoU with China on Cooperation under OBOR initiative.
- Union Government launches Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine for the Pneumonia.
- Odisha state government offers the Loans under MUDRA Yojana registers 35% increase during last fiscal.
- J P Nadda has launched the new Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine for pneumonia.
Current Affairs 16 May 2017 Quiz question and Answers
- Prime Minister Modi to launch Narmada Seva Mission soon.
- India-Chile has expanded the PTA.
- Arjun Maini has become the First Indian to Win a GP3 Race.
- World Health Organization declares Ebola outbreak in Congo.
- Union Government revises Base Year of IIP to 2011-2012 from 2004-05.
- Bahamas elects Hubert Minnis as new prime minister.
- Mumbai busiest single-runway airport with 1 flight every 65 seconds.
- US to Sell high-tech chemical protective clothing to India.
- PM Modi launches Narmada river conservation project in MP.
- World bank’s Power Accessibility List: India jumps 73 Spots to be ranked 26th.
- Rafael Nadal has won the Madrid Open Title.
- Ramit Tandon has won the maiden PSA title.
Practice 16 May 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
|16th May 2017 General Knowledge Questions – Today GK|
|Daily Current Affairs of 16th May 2017|