- 1 18th May 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
- 1.1 Current Affairs 18th May 2017 – Today General Knowledge Questions & Answers
- 1.2 Practice 18th May 2017 Current Affairs Quiz Questions – Live online test for competitive exams
- 1.3 18th May 2017 General Knowledge Questions – Day to Day GK Updates
- 1.4 Current Affairs 18 May 2017 – National, International Updates
- 1.5 MCQ Based on Current Affairs 18th May 2017
18th May 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
Practice the 18th May 2017 Current Affairs Quiz on the today current affairs to analyze your performance. General Knowledge section is important for every competitive exam these days. Individuals who have the dream to get the Sarkari Naukri can check the Latest gk updates, current events on this page. Aspirants who are in search of the Banking Current Affairs, Latest general knowledge questions can collect the required stuff here. You can’t prepare for the exam just by overnight preparation. Hence, start your preparation from this point of time.
18th May 2017 Current Affairs Quiz: So many aspirants are reading the newspapers to get the Today current updates, highlights, news, recent happenings. this may help you up to some extent only. Hence, we have simplified this process and provided the easy step to get the current affairs daily just by one click. Go through our well-enriched pages and get the current affairs updates. As of now, check the Today’s 18th May 2017 Current Affairs and practice the quiz on the recent updates.
Current Affairs 18th May 2017 – Today General Knowledge Questions & Answers
Here, we have updated the General Knowledge Questions 18-05-2017. By reading the latest GK questions, you can improve your knowledge. Read the Latest Current affairs of the particular day & try to answer the gk questions on current affairs. Don’t you think is it necessary to know the current updates daily? Of course yes. If you are in search of the easy way to gain the knowledge, then you have reached the exact place. Coming to the latest updates, on this article, we have provided the General knowledge questions based on the 18th May 2017 current Affairs.
Practice 18th May 2017 Current Affairs Quiz Questions – Live online test for competitive exams
Your email address: Your name:
Your email address:
Steps to practice the MCQ Based on Current Affairs 18th May 2017 Questions:
- First of all, enter your name and email address in the provided fields.
- Now, click on the start quiz button.
- A series of questions based on the latest current affairs will appear on the screen.
- Try to click on one of the 4 options while answering the questions.
- 1 mark will be given for the correct answer.
- There is no negative marking for the incorrect answer.
- After the completion of the Today’s 18th May 2017 GK quiz, click on the submit button.
- The marks you scored will appear on the screen.
- Check the actual answers and practice more quizzes on current affairs through our page GK Quiz.
18th May 2017 General Knowledge Questions – Day to Day GK Updates
- Venkaiah Naidu has recently announced the separate 24×7 DD Channel for Jharkhand state.
- Andhra Pradesh state government to appoint PV Sindhu as the elite officer.
- ‘Maa’ committee to provide the mid-day meal quality in UP schools.
- Himachal Pradesh will implement the DDUGJY in two phases.
- Elephant census in Karnataka state has been started.
- Central Government releases the list of universities for free WiFi from July 2017.
- Union Government launches Operation Clean Money portal.
- Arunachal Pradesh’s mountaineer Anshu Jamsenpa scales Mount Everest for the 4th time.
- Union Government launches EPFO’s Citizens’ Charter 2017.
- Mukesh Ambani got the place in the Forbes Global Game Changers List 2017.
- Dattatreya will participate in the G20 Labour Ministers’ meet at Germany.
- Hyderabad International Airport is the south India’s 1st to go 100% LED-lit.
- Income Tax Department Launches Operation Clean Money.
Current Affairs 18 May 2017 – National, International Updates
- India imposes the anti-dumping duty on glasses and Chinese radiators.
- Nepalese woman breaks the world record for most Everest summits.
- India, Palestine to sign five agreements for cooperation in different sectors.
- HDFC Life entered into the partnership with the Catholic Syrian Bank.
- India’s GDP projected to grow 7.4% in 2017-18 as per the FICCI survey.
- Purnima Devi Barman has nominated for the Whitley Awards.
- Pawan Kumar Chamling has received the first BS Shekhawat award.
MCQ Based on Current Affairs 18th May 2017
|Current Affairs 18 May 2017|
|Practice 18th May 2017 General knowledge questions|