- 1 19th May 2017 GK Quiz Questions – Today GK Updates
- 1.1 May 19, 2017 General Knowledge and General Awareness Online Test
- 1.2 MCQ Based on Current Affairs 19th May 2017 Today General Knowledge Questions & Answers
- 1.3 Practice 19th May 2017 Current Affairs Quiz – Today General knowledge capsule
- 1.4 19th May 2017 Current Affairs Latest Updates – Practice 19th May 2017 GK Quiz
- 1.5 Current Affairs 19 May 2017 – National, International Updates
- 1.6 Current Affairs 19th May 2017 – Practice Day to Day gk quiz questions
19th May 2017 GK Quiz Questions – Today GK Updates
We all know that General Knowledge is the very crucial area in competitive exams. And mainly, most of the candidates feel the great difficulties to score good marks in it. A good platform/ base in General Knowledge section is very important to clear the current/ upcoming competitive exams. To Tackle with these competitive exams, you should develop a good understanding of the things happening around us. Based on the today 19th May 2017 current affairs, we have published the quiz. Hence, try to practice the 19th May 2017 GK Quiz Questions and analyze your performance.
May 19, 2017 General Knowledge and General Awareness Online Test
www.recruitment.guru General Knowledge Online Tests includes the frequently asked Top 100 GK Questions and Answers in GK Quiz form. The Daily Online General Knowledge Tests comprise all those topics which are asked in every Competitive Exam these days.
MCQ Based on Current Affairs 19th May 2017 Today General Knowledge Questions & Answers
Are you searching for the Latest Current affairs of the particular day? Then, you have reached the correct place to check the Today, latest current affairs updates. Moreover, we will update the latest general knowledge questions on our well-enriched pages. The candidates who are preparing for the competitive exams can check the Frequently asked GK Questions. Also, interested individuals can practice th Daily quiz on the Current Affairs which resembles the mains examination feel and look. Hence, read the below presented the 19th May 2017 Current Affairs updates and practice the mock tests daily.
Practice 19th May 2017 Current Affairs Quiz – Today General knowledge capsule
Your email address: Your name:
Your email address:
- First of all, enter your name and email address in the provided fields.
- Now, click on the start quiz button.
- A series of questions based on the latest current affairs will appear on the screen.
- Try to click on one of the 4 options while answering the questions.
- 1 mark will be given for the correct answer.
- There is no negative marking for the incorrect answer.
- After the completion of the Today’s 19th May 2017 GK quiz, click on the submit button.
- The marks you scored will appear on the screen.
- Check the actual answers and practice more quizzes on current affairs through our page GK Quiz.
19th May 2017 Current Affairs Latest Updates – Practice 19th May 2017 GK Quiz
- NITI Aayog organized the first Samavesh meeting of the National Steering Group.
- The Union Minister of Social Justice and Empowerment inaugurated the 15th National meeting of the State Commissioners for Persons with Disabilities (PwD).
- The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) has approved the New Coal Linkage Policy.
- Cabinet approves pharma mission to develop biopharmaceuticals.
- India will supply the LED bulbs for the citizens of London in the United Kingdom.
- BSNL has signed the agreements with Facebook and MobiKwik in order to popularize the internet.
- Finally, the Indian Army gets its First Artillery Gun called M777.
- Cabinet has approved Amendment of the Ancient Monuments and Remains Act, 1958.
- The Ministries of Shipping and Rural Development has signed a MoU on ‘Sagarmala project’.
Current Affairs 19 May 2017 – National, International Updates
- Amnesty International has launched the new global campaign ‘Brave’.
- Headquarters of Independent Permanent Human Rights Commission (IPHRC) of Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) at Jeddah Saudi Arabia
- SpaceX launches Inmarsat communications satellite.
- Andhra Pradesh government collaboration with the Singapore-based Ascendas-Singbridge Pvt Ltd and Sembcorp Development Ltd for a start-up area in the capital city of Amaravati.
- 2 Indian activists have received the Green Oscars.
- ISRO, NASA will inspect the ‘oldest civilization’ an archaeological site in Haryana’s Fatehabad.
- David Letterman has won the Mark Twain Prize 2017 for American humor.
- Indian scientist Shrinivas Kulkarni has received the prestigious Dan David prize for his contribution in the field of astronomy.
Current Affairs 19th May 2017 – Practice Day to Day gk quiz questions
|Current Affairs 19 May 2017|
|Practice 19th May 2017 General knowledge questions|