26th May 2017 GK Quiz Questions are available here. Practice Current Affairs 26 May 2017 Question and Answers. Collect Latest General Knowledge Question and Answers, GK Quiz Practice Questions here.
Current Affairs Quiz Questions and Answers – 26th May 2017
Are you looking for the Latest GK Question and Answers? Then just be cool. On this page, we have provided the Top 100 Frequently asked General Knowledge Questions along with Answers. Read the Today 26th May 2017 GK Questions and practice the quiz on the current affairs. Competitive Exams Aspirants can practice the Daily GK Questions on our page GK Questions. Have a glance at the following passages and learn more about the GK Questions on Latest Current Affairs News.
26 May 2017 General Knowledge Questions
We have provided the 26th May 2017 Current Affairs Quiz Question and Answers on this page. Read the Current Affairs 26 May 2017 with National, International, Business, Economic Affairs.
26th May 2017 GK Quiz on Today Current Affairs – Current GK Updates
Your email address: Your name:
Your email address:
- Enter your name and email address in the given fields.
- Now, click on the start quiz button.
- You have to answer 15 questions on 26th May 2017 Current Affairs.
- Try to complete the 25th May 2017 GK Quiz within 15 minutes.
- After the completion of the quiz on latest current affairs, click on the Submit Button.
- Finally, check the correct set of answers available on the screen.
- Stay tuned to our page Gktoday Quiz to practice daily gk quizzes on current affairs.
Current Affairs 26 May 2017 – National and International Updates
- PM Modi asked state government to give the priority to the CCTNS to ensure better law and order.
- Cabinet approves issuing bonds for the renewable energy schemes.
- R. Ashwin has won the CEAT International Cricketer of the Year award.
- E-clinics service for farmers started in Jammu & Kashmir to double farmers’income by 2022.
- Muralitharan will mentor the Tiruvallur team in TNPL.
- Whirlpool Corporation’s Asia-Pacific president Arvind Uppal to step down from his leadership.
- NATO to join the US for the anti-Islamic State coalition.
- Lenin Moreno is the Ecuador’s new president.
- ICC announces the partnership with Hublot.
- Tata Sons appointed Shuva Mandal as new general counsel.