29th May 2017 GK Quiz on Today Current Affairs: Latest Current Affairs Quiz 29 May 2017 contains the questions on the latest gk updates. This Quiz Section is divided into two parts. In the first section, you will find the Questions on the Current Affairs of 28 May 2017 exclusively. Coming to the second part, we have updated the Current Affairs Questions of 29 May 2017. Try to read the Today 29 May 2017 Current Affairs to be an expert in the General Awareness section of the competitive exams.
29th May 2017 GK Quiz
Your email address: Your name:
Your email address:
Practice 29th May 2017 GK Quiz on Current Affairs
- First of all, enter your name and email address to start the Today’s 29th May 2017 GK Quiz.
- Now, you will see a set of 15 GK Questions on Current Affairs 29 May 2017.
- Try to answer each and every question by choosing one of the options.
- You have to complete the 29th May 2017 General knowledge quiz within 15 minutes.
- If you want to check the answer for the corresponding question, click on the “Answer” Button.
- After the successful completion of the Current Affairs Quiz 29 May 2017, click on “Submit” button.
- Finally, verify the correct answers over the incorrect answers.
- Practice more daily General knowledge quizzes to improve your knowledge.
29 May 2017 Current Affairs Question & Answers
- Odisha activist enters the Limca Book of Records for RTI replies.
- PM Narendra Modi’s new campaign on World Environment day this year.
- Maharashtra state Government will design the electric vehicle charging stations.
- Mahesh Sharma: India’s tourism growth reached 15.4 %.
- Vanaja N. Sarna is the Chairman of Central Board of Excise & Customs (CBEC).
- Sewa Cab’ has been launched in Delhi.
- Under Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojna, Ladakh region has got seven major road projects.
- World’s largest optical telescope will come up in chile’s Atacama desert.
Also, read: Current Affairs of 29 May 2017
Current Affairs 29th May 2017 Updates
- Kiki Bertensa Dutch tennis player has won the Nuremberg Cup.
- Indian shooters have received two silver medals and a bronze medal at 27th Meeting of Shooting Hopes international junior competition in plzen (Czech republic).
- Odisha’s biggest integrated steel facility will be established with a capital of 33,000 crore rupees
- Bandaru Dattatreya: EPFO has approved hike investment in exchange traded funds.
- Challakere Aeronautical Test Range (ATR)inauguration in Karnataka.
- Ravichander Ashwin’s grand father passed away recently.
- INS Ganga has been decommissioned after 32 years of service.
- Reliance Industries is the India’s most profitable company for the 2016-17.
- Pune Police won the FICCI Smart Policing Award 2017.
- 2017 Sudirman Cup Winner: South Korea
- Gregg Allman who passed away recently related to Music.