30th May 2017 GK Quiz on Today Current Affairs: Practice 30 May 2017 Current Affairs Quiz on latest GK updates. We have updated the Current Affairs Questions of 30 May 2017 on this article. Candidates who are preparing for the SBI PO Mains 2017 can check the Today 30 May 2017 Current Affairs here.
30th May 2017 GK Quiz Questions – Latest Current Affairs
Your email address: Your name:
Your email address:
Practice 30th May 2017 GK Quiz on Today’s Current Affairs
- To practice the 30th May 2017 GK Quiz, enter your name and email address in the provided fields.
- The GK Questions will be framed on the Current Affairs 30 May 2017 updates.
- Click on the start quiz button to practice the today quiz on current affairs.
- You will see a set of 15 Questions on the page.
- For the incorrect answer, there is no negative marking.
- Try to complete the 30th May 2017 General knowledge quiz within 15 minutes.
- Candidates who wish to see the answer can click on the “Answer” Button.
- After the successful completion of the 30 May 2017 Current Affairs Quiz, click on “Submit” button.
- Go through the correct set of answers which will appear on the screen.
- Practice more daily General knowledge quizzes to improve your knowledge.
Current Affairs 30th May 2017 Updates
- Supreme Court permits the Bihar liquor firms to dispose stock outside of the state.
- Sebastian Vettel has won the Monaco Grand Prix title.
- C. A. Bhavani Devi has won the saber gold in the Tournoi Satellite International fencing tournament.
- ISRO has designed the heaviest rocket, carry up to 8 ton.
- BSNL will provide better satellite phone services in two years.
- British athlete Mo Farah has created the World History (Record).
- Pune Police Commissioner has won the FICCI Smart Policing Award 2017.
30 May 2017 Current Affairs Question & Answers
- Raymond to spend 350 crore rupees for retail expansion.
- Defense Minister Arun Jaitley inaugurates the Unmanned aerial vehicles testing and research center at Challakere in Karnataka.
- Ravi Shankar Prasad has inaugurated the workshop on Common Service Centres as GST Suvidha Provider in New Delhi.
- Indian Oil Corporation is the India’s most profitable state-owned company.
- South Korea beats China to win the Sudirman Cup.
- Arsenal has won the FA Cup final.
Also, read: Current Affairs of 30 May 2017