5th June 2017 GK Quiz Questions for Bank, SSC, Competitive Exams. Read Daily 5th June 2017 Current Affairs – Today June 5, 2017 GK Updates. Also, practice Current Affairs Quiz 5 June 2017. We have updated the MCQ Based on Current Affairs 5th June 2017. Go through the following sections and practice the quiz on today gk updates.
5th June 2017 GK Quiz Questions – Today Current Affairs Updates
Current Affairs Daily provides the news about the events of the world for the year 2017 and 2016. Candidates who are preparing for the Competitive exams like SSC CGL, SSC MTS, RBI Grade B Exams can collect the complete set of materials on www.recruitment.guru. Also, download the Latest General Knowledge Questions 2017 from our page GK Questions. We have updated the Top 1000 General Awareness Questions on recent updates, latest happenings.
Current Affairs 5th June 2017 Questions & Answers
Your email address: Your name:
Your email address:
- First of all, enter your name and email id in the two fields.
- Now, click on the “Start Quiz” button.
- Then, you will see an alarm on the top of the screen.
- The timer will begin simultaneously when you click on the Start Quiz button.
- Now, you will see a set of 15 GK Questions on 5th June 2017 Current Affairs.
- Try to answer every question with the given time.
- If you wish to check the answer, click on the Answer Tab.
- After the successful completion of the 5th June 2017 GK Quiz, click on the “Submit Quiz” button.
- Finally, the score you got will appear on the screen.
Also, read: 5th June 2017 GK Questions
5 June 2017 Current Affairs – National & International updates
- Four Indian Army jawans have clinched the Mt. Everest without the usage of oxygen cylinders.
- Telangana (TS) State government distributes maternity kits.
- Updated GST rates for Gold & Diamonds.
- Indian-American Amul Thapar has been appointed as the Judge in US Court of Appeals.
- CM Punjab has inaugurated the civic project pertaining to the cleaning of sewage lines.
- Trin is the country’s first smartcard-based public bicycle sharing (PBS) in Mysuru.
- Real Madrid has won the UEFA Champions League title.
- India has successfully test-fired the 1st all weather tracked-chassis QR-SAM.
- Flying car may light the Olympic flame in 2020.
Also, read: Current Affairs 5 June 2017