AP VRO VRA Recruitment 2020 Notification Issued Recently for Village Revenue Officer Posts. The APPSC – Revenue Department has planned to recruit the 2880 Candidates for Village Revenue Officer Posts. It invites online application for recruitment to the post of VRO in A.P. Village Revenue Officers Service. Candidates who are looking for the AP Government Jobs can make the online registration form from 27th July 2020 and the last date for submission of online application is 10th August 2020. Also, check APSET Notification 2020-21
AP VRO VRA Recruitment 2020
Individuals can get the APPSC Notification 2020 from the below link also can get it from the official website gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in. AP Grama/ Ward Sachivalayam will recruit the aspirants via a written test. Selected candidates will be appointed anywhere in Andhra Pradesh state. The APPSC Online application link of VRO vacancies is available here. Applicants should pass SSC and the age limit should be 18 to 42 years will be eligible to apply for these Vacancies. Get AP DPHFW Recruitment 2020 details.
Overview of AP Revenue Department Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||Revenue Department, Andhra Pradesh|
|Name of the Post||Village Revenue Officer|
|No of Vacancies||2880 Posts|
|Job Category||AP Government Jobs|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Notification Release Date||26th July 2020|
|Starting Date to Apply||27th July 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||10th August 2020|
|Exam date and time duration||01st September 2020|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
AP VRO District Wise Vacancies 2020 Details
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|YSR District Kadapa||227|
Eligibility Criteria for AP Grama Sachivalayam VRO Jobs
All the candidates who are going to apply for the Village Revenue Officer Vacancies should refer to the official Notification for more information. Here we have provided Educational qualification, Age limit, Salary details & Others for AP VRO Jobs 2020.
- Passed Secondary School Certificate Examination or it’s equivalent & NCVT Certificate in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade of 2-years duration with Surveying subject.
- OR Candidates with higher qualification in the same trade/ course are also eligible to apply
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 42 Years
AP VRO Jobs Salary Details:
- Village Revenue Officer Pay Scale – Rs.15000/- (Per Month)
<< Also Check: SBI Recruitment – 3850 Openings>>
- SC / ST / BC / PHC / Ex Servicemen – Rs. 200/-
- OC – Rs. 400/-
AP VRO VRA Exam Selection Process:
- Written Examination
How to Apply for AP Grama Village Revenue Officer (VRO) Jobs 2020?
Steps to Apply for AP VRO Recruitment 2020 Notification:
- Firstly, candidates can visit the official website i.e. gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
- Check for the official notification for Village Revenue Officer posts
- Download the pdf and read the given instructions carefully
- Candidate before start applying should keep the properly scanned copies of necessary documents ready.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in the application form
- Upload scanned copies of your recent photograph, signature and scanned copies of necessary documents
- Pay prescribed application fee
- After successful completion of application forms take a printout for further reference.
Important Dates for AP Grama Sachivalayam VRO Jobs 2020
|Application Starting Date||27th July 2020|
|Application Closing Date||10th August 2020|
Important Links for AP VRO VRA Recruitment 2020
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|AP VRO VRA Syllabus Pdf||Click Here|
|AP VRO VRA Previous Paper||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Latest Government Jobs 2020
Airports Authority of India Recruitment – Apply 180 Vacancy
ONGC Recruitment – Apply 4182 Vacancy
Indian Army Recruitment – Apply 99 Vacancy
CRPF Paramedical Staff Recruitment – Apply 342 Vacancy
IB Recruitment – Apply 304 Vacancy
Frequently Asked Questions About AP VRO VRA Recruitment 2020:
1. How can I apply VRO Posts in AP??
A. Applications for AP VRO Recruitment will be accepted only in the Online mode. Candidates can apply for Village Revenue Officer posts by following the steps given above
2. What is the Age Limit for VRO Posts?
A. The candidate must be below 42 years of age.
3. What are the important dates I must know for AP VRO Recruitment 2020 Notification?
A. Candidates must make note of the following date
- Starting Date of Application – 27th July 2020
- Last Date To Apply Online – 10th August 2020
4. What is the Qualification for VRO VRA?
A. Candidate should have passed 10th/ Secondary School Certificate Examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh or its equivalent examination to be eligible for AP VRO Jobs 2020.
5. What is the Salary of VRO in AP?
A. Candidates will be paid for Village Revenue Officer – Rs.15000/- (Per Month)
About the Revenue Department, Andhra Pradesh
Revenue Divisions are the administrative divisions in districts of some of the Indian states. These divisions are sub-divided into manuals. The manuals are in turn divided into villages and hamlets. There are 50 revenue divisions in Andhra Pradesh, of which East Godavari district has as many as seven divisions and Vizianagaram district has the fewest with two divisions. Revenue Divisional Officer (RDO) is the head of the division.