- 1 APVVP Vacancy Details – APVVP CAS Specialist Jobs
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria of APVVP CAS Specialist Recruitment 2016
- 1.2 AP Vaidya Vidhana Parishad Recruitment 2016 Details
- 1.3 Download APVVP Civil Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2016 Notification & Application Form
APVVP CAS Specialist Recruitment 2016 Notification has been recently released in the month of April 2016. AP Health, Medical & Family Welfare Department has published this advertisement under the notice no. 01/2016 to fill 152 vacancies of Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist posts on Contract Basis. Aspirants who were searching for Government Jobs in Andhra Pradesh may apply for these APVVP CAS Specialist Jobs released under AP Health & Family Welfare Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply to this APVVP CAS Jobs in various districts of the state through AP Vaidya Vidhana Parishad Recruitment 2016. The Closing date for sending the application form is 13th April 2016. Aspirants may also check the official website http://dme.ap.nic.in/ for more details regarding the AP Vaidya Vidhana Parishad Jobs. Other details like APVVP Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding APVVP Civil Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
APVVP Vacancy Details – APVVP CAS Specialist Jobs
Name of the Post: Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist.
Total Vacancies: 152 Posts.
|4.||General Medicine||30 Posts|
|5.||General Surgery||10 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria of APVVP CAS Specialist Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for APVVP Civil Assistant Surgeon Recruitment
- Maximum Age: 40 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/BC – 5 years, Ex-service man – 3 years, Disabled Persons – 10 years.
Educational Qualification for AP Health & Family Welfare Recruitment
- Applicants must have passed MBBS with PG Degree/PG Diploma or its equivalent exam from the college recognized by the Medical Counsel of India.
AP Vaidya Vidhana Parishad Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: AP Medical, Health & Family Welfare Department.
Official Website: http://dme.ap.nic.in/.
Name of the Post: Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist Posts.
No of Vacancies: 152 Posts.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Contract Period: One year.
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh.
Job Category: State Government Jobs.
Selection Process: Aspirants who were applying for AP Health & Family Welfare Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on their performance of marks obtained in the qualifying exam.
Pay Scale: 100% Gross Salary (Pay + D.A + H.R.A).
APVVP Important Dates:
- Last Date for receipt of Application Form: 13/04/2016.
AP Vaidya Vidhana Parishad Application Form – dme.ap.nic.in
Application form for this Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist posts in various districts released under APVVP Civil Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. Kindly download the form for the APVVP CAS Specialist Jobs from the given link. Fill the form in the given format and paste recent passport size photograph. Send the duly filled application form to the address provided on our site below before completion of the last date i.e. 13th April 2016. You can also get the application form from the official website.
How to Apply:
- Read Carefully the notification before applying.
- Download the application form from the link attached below.
- Fill the application form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Paste the recent size passport size photograph on the application form.
- Send the application form along with required documents to the address mentioned below before the due date through registered post or by hand.
Documents to be enclosed along with the Application Form:
- Self Attested copy of marks memo of SSC or equivalent certificate.
- Self Attested copy of MBBS Pass Certificate.
- Attested copy of marks memo for all years of PGDegree/PG Diploma.
- Attested copy of caste certificate(SC/ ST/ OBC Candidates) issued by the Tashildhar/MRO concerned.
- Attested copies of study certificates from Class–IV to X.
- Self attested copy of AP Medical Counsil Registration Certificate for MBBS & Degree/Diploma.
- Acknowledgement Card.