The Krishna District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd, Machilipatnam recently releases the notification for the Krishna DCCB Recruitment 2017 for the posts of Staff Assistants/Clerk. As per the latest notification, the department has released 40 vacancies for the local candidates who are eligible to apply for this job opening. The candidates who are interested in applying for the www.krishnadccb.com Recruitment 2017, this is a great opportunity for you to get a job in this department.
The last date to apply for the Staff Assistants or Clerk posts in KDCC Bank Recruitment 2017 is 29th July 2017. The candidates have to submit it before the last date ends. The job aspirants have to register themselves on the website to apply for this job opportunity. The hiring of the given post in Krishna DCCB Notification 2017 will be on the basis of performance in online test and interview.
Krishna District Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2017
The job aspirants who have a dream of working in a reputed department can apply for the Krishna DCCB Notification 2017. If you are looking for Sarkari Naukri with Krishna DCCB, then you are at the right page. Here, on this page, we have updated for you the notification for the Staff Assistants or Clerk posts. As per the Krishna DCCB Recruitment 2017 Notification, there will be an Online Test in the month of August 2017 and then an interview will be there. Hurry up aspirants; apply as soon as possible as there are 40 KDCC Bank Recruitment 2017. So, it is important for you to prepare well for the selection process.
Here on this page, we have given the details of recruitment for Krishna District Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2017 including the eligibility criteria, age limit, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, and other important information. Check the latest Employment News of Krishna District Cooperative Bank Notification 2017. Scroll down to read the complete post that also includes the job as well as vacancy details. The candidates who will meet the eligibility criteria and clear the online test will be called for the interview for the Krishna DCCB Jobs 2017.
Krishna DCCB Recruitment 2017 @ www.krishnadccb.com
|Name of the Board||Krishna District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd.|
|Name of the Posts||Staff Assistants / Clerk|
|No. of Posts||40|
|Job Category||Andhra Pradesh Government Jobs|
|Start Date to Apply||18th July 2017|
|End Date to Apply||29th July 2017|
KDCC Bank Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details 2017
|S. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|5||Backward Classes -B||6|
|6||Backward Classes -C||1|
|7||Backward Classes -D||3|
|8||Backward Classes -E||3|
Krishna DCCB Notification 2017 Jobs Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the Krishna DCCB jobs 2017 are given below. Scroll down to read all the necessary details of eligibility.
- The candidates applying for the latest Krishna DCCB Recruitment 2017 should be a Graduate from a recognised university.
- Knowledge of English.
- Proficiency in local language (Telugu).
For further details related the educational qualification and desirable experience, refer to the official notification link given in the post.
- The age limit for the candidates applying for the jobs is 18 years to 30 years.
The candidate will be selected for the Krishna DCCB Notification 2017 for the post of Staff Assistants / Clerk the basis of performance in the following round:
- Online Test.
- The candidate who will be selected for the job opportunity will get the salary of Rs.18,000 inclusive DA and HRA.
For other details related to the pay scale of the KDCC Bank Recruitment 2017, refer to the official notification.
- For BC/BC candidates: Rs.600.
- For SC/ST/PC/EXS candidates: Rs.350.
To know the further details related to the application fee of KDCCB Vacancy 2017, refer to the official notification.
How to Apply for Krishna DCCB Notification 2017
- Before the candidates start applying, make sure you have valid email id and scanned copies of signatures and photograph.
- Logon to the official website of Krishna DCCB i.e www.krishnadccb.com.
- Search for the related notification in the “Notifications” tab.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Click on “Click here to Apply Online for Staff Assistants Recruitment.”
- Register yourself by clicking on “Click here for New Registration.”
- Fill all the required details.
- Login with your credentials like login id and password.
- Fill the details in the Application Form.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signatures.
- Take the print out of Application Form for future reference.
- Start Date to Apply: 18th July 2017.
- End Date to Apply: 29th July 2017.
- Last Date for Editing the Details: 29th July 2017.
- Last Date to Print the Application 13th August 2017.
- Tentative Date of Online Test: August 2017.
Krishna DCCB Vacancy 2017 Notification – Click Here