The Kurnool District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd, Andhra Pradesh recently releases the notification for the Kurnool DCCB Recruitment 2019 for the posts of Staff Assistants/Clerk. As per the latest notification, the department has released 62 vacancies for the local candidates who are eligible to apply for this job opening. The candidates who are interested in applying for the www.kurnooldccb.com Recruitment 2019, this is a great opportunity for you to get a job in this department. The online applications can be filled between 15th July 2019 to 1st August 2019 for the Staff Assistants or Clerk posts in Kurnool DCCB. The candidates have to fill up the application form and submit it before the last date ends. The hiring of the given post in Kurnool DCC Bank Recruitment 2019 will be on the basis of performance in online test and interview.
Kurnool District Cooperative Bank Notification 2019
The job aspirants who have a dream of working in a reputed department can apply for the Kurnool DCCB Jobs 2019. If you are looking for Sarkari Naukri with Kurnool DCCB, then you are at the right page. Here, on this page, we have updated for you the notification for the Staff Assistants or Clerk posts. As per the Kurnool DCCB Recruitment Notification 2019, there will be an Online Test in the month of August 2019 and then an interview will be there. Hurry up aspirants; apply as soon as possible as there are 62 Kurnool DCC Bank Vacancy 2019. So, it is important for you to prepare well for the selection process.
Here on this page, we have given the details of recruitment for Kurnool DCCB Jobs 2019 including the eligibility criteria, age limit, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, and other important information. Check the latest Employment News of Kurnool District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd Jobs Notification 2019. Scroll down to read the complete post that also includes the job as well as vacancy details. The candidates who will meet the eligibility criteria and clear the online test will be called for the interview for the Kurnool DCCB Careers 2019.
Kurnool DCCB Recruitment 2019 Notification Details
|Name of the Board||Kurnool District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd.|
|Name of the Posts||Staff Assistants / Clerk|
|No. of Posts||62|
|Job Category||AP Government Jobs|
|Start Date to Apply||15th July 2019|
|End Date to Apply||1st August 2019|
Kurnool DCCB Ltd Vacancy Details @ www.kurnooldccb.com
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
For more detailed information, refer to the official notification.
Kurnool DCC Bank Careers 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the Kurnool DCCB jobs are as follows. Scroll down to read all the necessary details of eligibility.
- The candidates applying for the latest Kurnool DCCB Recruitment should be a Graduate from a recognised university.
- Knowledge of English.
- Proficiency in local language (Telugu).
For further details related the educational qualification and desirable experience, refer to the official notification link given in the post.
- The age limit for the candidates applying for the jobs is 18 years to 30 years.
For age relaxation criteria, refer the official notification.
The candidate will be selected for the Kurnool DCCB Recruitment for the post of Staff Assistants / Clerk the basis of performance in the following round:
- Online Test
The candidate who will be selected for the job opportunity will get the salary of Rs.18,412 inclusive DA and HRA at the current rates.
For other details related to the pay scale of the job recruitment, refer to the official notification.
How to Apply for Kurnool DCC Bank Jobs 2019
- Before the candidates start applying, make sure you have valid email id and scanned copies of signatures and photograph.
- Logon to the official website of Kurnool DCCB i.e www.kurnooldccb.com.
- Search for the related notification in the “Notifications” tab.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Click on the Online Application Link.
- Register yourself by clicking on “Click here for New Registration.”
- Fill all the required details.
- Login with your credentials like login id and password.
- Fill the details in the Application Form and submit the form.
- Take the print out of Application Form for future reference.
Online Test Venue:
The online test will take place in the venues given in the respective call letters.
- Start Date to Apply: 15th July 2019.
- End Date to Apply: 1st August 2019.
- Tentative Date of Online Test: August 2019.
|Official Notification||Apply Online|
|Employment News||Central Govt Jobs|