Lohit District Court Recruitment 2017
Latest Lohit District Court Recruitment 2017 Notification has recently dispatched for the residents of the Arunachal Pradesh state Govt. The District court of Lohit, Arunachal Pradesh official advertisement has been proclaimed for the 47 Vacancies of the Peon, UDC, LDC, stenographer Grade II Vacancies. Aspirants who have finished the 8th, 12th, ITI, Graduation Degree or its equivalent can proceed further and apply for Lohit District Court Recruitment 2017. The last date to apply for this recruitment is 20th April 2017.
It is estimated that an enormous number of individuals will apply for the latest Lohit District Court UDC Jobs 2017. As per the official notification, it is clear that the applicant’s age limit must be in between 18 years to 28 years. Age relaxation is applicable to the reserved category candidates as per the government Norms. Have a glance at the Lohit District Court Application Form available in the next section.
Lohit District Court Notification 2017 for UDC Jobs
Applicants have to submit the District Court of Lohit LDC 2017 Application Form on or before the closing date i..e, 20th April 2017. Applicants of the Lohit District Court Recruitment 2017 should possess 8th, 12th, ITI, Graduation Degree from Recognized University. Eligible and interested contenders have to approach the offline mode to apply for the LDC, UDC jobs. The age of the applicant should lie between 18 years to 28 years to be fit for the vacancies. Age relaxation will also be applicable for the qualified individuals as per the Arunachal Pradesh govt norms. Aspirants who wish to get the Arunachal Pradesh Govt Jobs can utilize this chance to get the Sarkari Naukri.
District Court of Lohit 47 Vacancies – ghcitanagar.gov.in
The application fee varies according to the category. The fee is Rs.300/- for General and OBC candidates and Rs.200/- for all other category candidates. As per the official Lohit District Court Notification 201, it is confirmed that the Gauhati High Court will conduct the Written test and interview to shortlist the candidates. Qualified aspirants in the written test will be called for the interview round.
Finalized individuals will get the beats salary per every month as per Arunachal Pradesh govt norms. Hence, don’t miss this golden opportunity. Try to grab the Rojgar Samachar of March 2017. Applicants are officially advised to view the Lohit District Court Recruitment 2017 notification and apply offline thoroughly before the shutting date 20th April 2017.
Lohit District Court Recruitment Notification 2017 Details
|Name of the Organization||Gauhati High Court|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
|Name of the post||Peon, UDC, LDC, Steno Gr-II|
|No of Vacancies||47 posts|
|Starting date to Apply||Started|
|Closing date to Apply||20/04/2017|
|Work location||Arunachal Pradesh|
Lohit District Court Vacancies 2017 Details
- Sheristadar – 04 Posts
- Stenographer Grade II – 05 Posts
- Peshkar – 07 Posts
- UDC – 07 Posts
- LDC- Cum- Computer Operator – 04 Posts
- Driver – 05 Posts
- Process Server – 05 Posts
- Office Peon-I – 06 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for the Lohit District Court Vacancies 2017
Applicants of the Lohit District Court Recruitment should have completed the 8th, 12th, ITI, Graduation Degree from Recognized University. Only such candidates are eligible to apply for the Gauhati High Court jobs.
- Minimum age -18 years
- Maximum age – 28 years as per the Official Lohit District Court Vacancies 2017 notification.
- Written test
- Interview conducted by Gauhati High Court.
- Post 1,2: Rs.9,300-34,800 with GP Rs.4,200
- For post 3,4,5,6: Rs.5,200-20,200 with GP Rs.2,400/2,800
- Post 7,8: Rs.4,400-7,440 with GP Rs.1,900/-.
- General/ OBC Candidates: Rs.300/-.
- Remaining Category Applicants: Rs. 200/-.
How can I Apply for Lohit District Court Vacancy 2017 & Online Application Process – ghcitanagar.gov.in
- Applicants have to approach the official website ghconline.gov.in.
- Search for the Gauhati High Court LDC Advertisement link.
- Download the notification and carefully read it to verify the eligibility.
- Fill the application form with the complete details.
- Post the duly filled application form to the following postal address.
- Take a copy of the application for further reference.
The Office of the District & Sessions Court East Sessions Division, Tezu, LOhit District, Arunachal Pradesh
East Sessions Division, Tezu, LOhit District, Arunachal Pradesh
Lohit District, Arunachal Pradesh
- Starting date to submit the application form: Started
- Closing date to submit the Application form: 20/04/2017
Download Lohit District Court Advertisement: Official Notification
Lohit District Court Application form: Application form