- 1 APDCL Recruitment 2015 Notification
- 2 APDCL Assam Recruitment 2015 Vacancy Details
- 3 Eligibility Criteria of ASEB Recruitment 2015
- 4 Assam Power Distribution Company Limited Recruitment 2015 Details
- 5 APDCL AAO Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2015
- 6 Admit Cards of APDCL Recruitment 2015
- 7 APDCL Result 2015
- 8 Download APDCL AAO Recruitment 2015 Notification PDF
APDCL Recruitment 2015 Notification
APDCL Recruitment 2015 Notification has recently released on 29th October 2015. APDCL had been published this advertisement to fill 57 vacancies of Assistant Accounts Officer posts. Candidates who are searching for Government Jobs in Assam may apply for these posts released under Assam Power Distribution Company Limited Recruitment 2015. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for this Asst Accounts Officer posts in the power distribution company on or before the last date. The notification of APDCL Recruitment for the year 2015 is available in recruitment.guru site. The online application will be available from 5th November 2015 to 23rd November 2015.
Assam Power Distribution Company Limited was established in the year 2009. It is a public limited company entirely owned by the Government of Assam. The primary objective of the company is to develop, maintain, and operate power distribution system in the state of Assam. Assam State Electricity Board(ASEB) is the successor company of Assam Power Distribution Company Ltd. The main purpose of forming the company was to take over, manage and operate the electricity distribution in or outside the state. APDCL conducts recruitment every year for recruiting candidates in large numbers. Recently it has released APDCL Recruitment 2015 notification for recruiting Accounts Officer posts. Applicants who wish to get a job in APDCL can apply to these posts before the completion of the last date.
APDCL is inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill 57 vacancies in the power distribution department. Applicants who are willing to apply for these jobs can check the ASEB Recruitment 2015 notification available on our site. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this Assistant Accounts Officer posts on or before 23rd November 2015 through APDCL Assam Recruitment 2015. Candidates can also check the official website www.apdcl.gov.in for more details regarding the Recruitment. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding APDCL Recruitment 2015 will be mentioned below.
APDCL Assam Recruitment 2015 Vacancy Details
Assam Power Distribution Company Limited had been released notification for filling 57 vacancies of AAO posts through APDCL Assam Recruitment 2015 Notification. Please follow the table below for category wise vacancy details of the APDCL Recruitment 2015.
|S.no.||Name of the Post||General||OBC/ MOBC||SC||ST(P)||ST(H)||PH|
|1.||Assistant Accounts Officer||27||15||04||06||03||02|
Eligibility Criteria of ASEB Recruitment 2015
The candidates who are willing to apply for these APDCL Jobs released under ASEB Recruitment 2015 should meet the below eligibility criteria such as Age limit and Education Qualification. Eligibility criteria given on our site is as per the APDCL Recruitment 2015 Notification.
Age limit for APDCL Asst Accounts Officer Recruitment
Candidates applying for this Asst Accounts Officer Jobs released by the Assam Power Distribution Company Limited should attain the below age limit.
- Minimum age: 21 years.
- Maximum age: 38 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the rules.
Educational Qualification of APDCL Guwahati Recruitment
- Candidates must have completed Graduation degree in Arts, Science or Commerce from any govt. Recognized university with minimum 55% marks in Honours/ Mathematics or equivalent.
- Candidates must hold Diploma or Certificate in computer application with a minimum duration of three months.
Assam Power Distribution Company Limited Recruitment 2015 Details
Name of the Organization: Assam Power Distribution Company Limited.
Official Website: www.apdcl.gov.in
Name of the Post: Assistant Accounts Officer.
No of posts: 57.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Assam.
Job Category: State Government.
Selection Process: Candidates who were applying for this APDCL Jobs released under APDCL Recruitment 2015 will be selected based on the following process.
- Written exam.
Application Fee: Candidates applying for Assam Power Distribution Company Ltd Recruitment 2015 should pay the fee in offline mode. The fee should be deposited in any branch of SBI Bank using system generated challan. The application fee for various categories is as given below.
- For General/ OBC/ MOBC/ PH Candidates: Rs. 500/-.
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 250/-.
APDCL Online Application
Application form for this Assistant Accounts Officer Jobs released under APDCL Recruitment 2015 will be available on our site from 5th November 2015. Kindly open the form for the relevant post from the given link and submit it before the due date. The Online application will be available on the site up to 23rd November 2015.
- Starting date for filling online application: 05/11/2015.
- Closing date for submission of online application: 23/11/2015.
- Last date for fee payment: 30/11/2015.
- Last date for sending the receipt of application form: 11/12/2015.
How to apply: Candidates applying for this APDCL Jobs released under APDCL Recruitment 2015 should follow the below steps before applying online.
- Read carefully the notification before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of passport size photograph and signature in the given space.
- Submit the form before the due date.
- Make fee payment using system generated challan form.
- Send the hard copy of the application form along with the given documents to the given address before completion of the last date.
APDCL, 4th Floor,
Bijulee Bhawan, Paltanbazar,
APDCL AAO Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2015
Admit Cards of APDCL Recruitment 2015
After the closing date of the online application form, ASEB Recruitment 2015 admit cards are available on the official website. Candidates will get e-mail or message after the release of admit cards. Candidates should login to the official website and download the admit cards of APDCL Recruitment 2015 for the relevant post using the given link. Applicants who have applied for these jobs before the due date are only eligible to get the admit cards. APDCL will post the Admit cards of APDCL AAO Recruitment 2015 on the website few days before the written test.
APDCL Result 2015
After the hiring process has completed, Assam Power Distribution Company Limited will release the results of APDCL Assam Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have attended the recruitment for this Assistant Accounts Officer jobs should check the official website for results. The full details of APDCL Recruitment 2015 results will be announced on our site. Visit our site regularly for more updates.