APSC Recruitment 2017 Notification for Prelims Combined Competitive Examination (CCE) released. Assam Public Service Commission circulated this advt to fill 205 vacancies by conducting CCE Prelims Exam and screen those candidates to Main Examination. The interested and eligible aspirants of APSC CCE Prelims Exam can apply through Offline. The last date to send the Assam PSC C.C Exam applications will be on 9th February 2017. – www.apsc.nic.in
Latest Assam News: Assam PSC Combined Competitive Exam (C.C Prelims Exam) Notification Released..!
APSC Assam Job Openings – APSC C.C Prelims Exam
|Organization||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Vacant Posts||205 Posts|
|Exam Name||APSC C.C Prelims Exam|
|Post Name||Assam Civil Service (Jr. Grade), Assam Land & Revenue Service & Other Posts|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
APSC Combined Competitive Examination (CCE) 2017 Details has tabulated above. The Aspirants can get all the Latest News about State Government employment and Central Govt jobs in Employment News page of recruitment.guru website.
APSC CCE Prelims Exam Notification 2017 @ www.apsc.nic.in
Assam PSC Combined Competitive Exam: Individuals who are searching for Latest Govt Jobs in Assam Career can check APSC Assam Recruitment CCE Exam 2017 Notification. Before, starting the applying process go through APSC C.C Prelims Exam eligibility conditions. If they meet those requirements, then anyone can apply for Combined Competitive Examination (CCE). Therefore, eligible participants have to send their applications through Offline, i.e., by post. You can get APSC CCE Prelims Exam Notification in the official website www.apsc.nic.in.
APSC Assam C.C Prelims Exam 2017
Here we provided complete details about APSC Assam CCE Prelims Exam from Newly released notification in Assam Public Service Commission website. You can get Assam PSC jobs notifications by APSC jobs web page of our site. Furthermore, information about APSC CCE Prelims Exam Notification, vacant posts in Assam PSC, eligibility, fee, Selection, Pay scale, and application form available here. Check Upcoming Sarkari jobs updates through Government jobs web page of www.recruitment.guru website.
Assam PSC Vacancy Details – Assam PSC Combined Competitive Exam
|S.No||Name of the Service||Vacancies|
|Total||Reserved for Women (RFW)|
|1.||Assam Civil Service (Jr. Grade)||95||26|
|2.||Assam Land & Revenue Service (Jr. Grade)||60||15|
|3.||Assam Police Service (Jr. Grade)||03||Nil|
|5.||Superintendent of Taxes||02||Nil|
|6.||Asstt. Registrar of Cooperative Societies||05||01|
|7.||Inspector of Labour||07||01|
|8.||Inspector of Taxes||08||02|
|9.||Inspector of Excise||12||04|
|10.||Asstt. Employment Officer||10||02|
|Overall Vacancies||205 Posts|
APSC Assam CCE Prelims Exam Eligibility Criteria
APSC Combined Competitive Exam Notification
Candidates applying for APSC Assam C.C Prelims Exam 2017 must attain age limit requirement as on 01.01.2016:
- Minimum: 21 years.
- Maximum: 43 years.
- The Upper age limit relaxable by Five years for SC/ ST (48 years), Persons with Disability (48 years).
- Refer below given Assam Public Service Commission C.C Exam Notification for other category candidates age limit details.
- APSC CCE Prelims Exam Qualification: Must possess Degree from any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of Central/ State Legislature in India or other institutions established by Act of Parliament/ University declared to be deemed under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
- Check below Notification for any doubts regarding APSC Recruitment 2017.
APSC Combined Competitive Exam Notification Details – APSC C.C Preliminary Exam
Participants of APSC Combined Competitive Examination (CCE) have to pay the application fee as follows:
Combined Competitive (Prelim.) Examination fee
- Original Treasury Receipt for Rs. 300/-.
- SC/ ST community: Rs. 150/-
CCE APSC Exam Selection:
- Preliminary Examination.
- Main Examination (Written & Interview).
Aspirants who took part in APSC Assam CCE Prelims Exam will further undergo for C.C. Main Exam thereby candidates will be recruited in vacant positions given in above table as per their performance. Then the salary will be as follows:
- Assam Civil Service (Jr. Grade): Rs. 12,500/- to Rs. 40,000/-, Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-, Pay Band PB-4.
- Assam Land & Revenue Service (Jr. Grade): Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 40,000/-, Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-, Pay Band PB-4.
- Inspector of Labour, Inspector of Taxes, Inspector of Excise: Rs. 8000/- to Rs. 35,000/-, Grade Pay Rs. 4300/-, Pay Band PB-3.
Click the Free Downloading link to get Assam CCE Prelims & Mains Solved Papers
APSC Assam C.C Prelims Exam Application Form
The Application form for APSC CCE Prelims Exam which is released under Assam Public Service Commission is available here. Eligible applicants can apply for this exam and submit before scheduled dates. Check APSC Combined Competitive Exam Notification given below for detailed information.
How to apply for APSC C.C Prelims Exam 2017?
- Visit, Assam PSC official website www.apsc.nic.in
- Download the application form given on the website.
- Read the APSC Combined Competitive Exam Notification carefully given below for instructions and requirements that are needed to apply.
- Fill the application and make fee payment.
- Submit the duly filled application with relevant documents attached along with it to mentioned address given in Notification.
Assam PSC C.C Prelims Exam Dates
|APSC Assam C.C Prelims Exam Notification released date||30th December 2016|
|The last date to submit the applications through Offline||9th February 2017|
Download APSC Combined Competitive (Prelim.) Examination Notification 2017 PDF
Follow our website for latest updates on APSC CCE Prelims Exam 2017.