As stated in the Assam PSC Assistant Professor Notification 2017, there are 353 vacancies of Lecturer, Asst Professor, Instructor jobs. Aspirants with proper eligibility may apply for the APSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 @ www.apsc.nic.in before June 27, 2017. So, we have given the direct link to download the Assam PSC Assistant Professor Notification 2017, APSC Recruitment application form on this page. Continue reading the post and get the details of APSC Recruitment Notification – Lecturer, Asst Professor and Other Posts 2017, Assam PSC Lecturer vacancies.
Key Contents of the Page:
- Assam PSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 Details.
- APSC Asst Professor Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria.
- List of APSC Job Vacancy Details Assistant Professor, Senior Instructor, Lecturer, and other posts 2017.
APSC Recruitment 2017 – 353 Lecturer, Asst Professor Posts
The Assam Public Service Commission has circulated the APSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 Notification @ www.apsc.nic.in on May 25, 2017. Conforming to the notification, there are a total of 353 Lecturer, Assistant Professor, Instructor vacancies to be filled. All these APSC Vacancies are distributed among various departments and posts. However, the candidates can get the list of vacancies from the Assam PSC Recruitment Notification available on this page. The Sarkari Naukri candidates have to go through the complete notification and check their eligibility carefully. Since the commission accepts the APSC Lecturer Application forms only from the eligible candidates. So, check the below sections to get the links to APSC Recruitment Notification 2017 -353 Lecturer, Asst Professor Posts.
[Get Latest updates on Assam PSC jobs]
Assam PSC Lecturer, Asst Professor Vacancies
The candidates willing to apply for APSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 should have the educational qualification relevant to the post they are applying for. So, the applicants of assistant professor jobs should have passed B.E/ B.Tech and M.E/ M.Tech in Civil Engineering or its equivalent. Similarly, the Assam PSC Vacancies 2017 applicants of the senior instructor should have passed diploma in the relevant discipline. Moreover, to get eligibility to apply for the Assam PSC Lecturer, Asst Professor Vacancies, candidates should also meet the age limit. They can get these details of the age limit from the official APSC Lecturer Notification 2017 on this page. Additionally, the candidates can also get the link to Assam PSC Vacancy 2017 application here. So, jump to the next sections and get the useful information.
[Click here to get Indian Employment News here]
APSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 -18 @ www.apsc.nic.in
|Assam PSC 353 Assistant Professor Instructor Jobs|
|Name of the Organisation||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Name of the posts||Assistant Professor, Senior Instructor, Lecturer, and other posts|
|Number of posts||353 posts|
|Job Category||Assam Government Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Last date to apply||June 27, 2017|
|Selection Process||Written test, interview|
Assam PSC Vacancies 2017
|Name of the Posts||Number of posts|
|Assistant Professor (Tech.)||66|
|Assistant Professor (Non- Technical)||15|
|Librarian in Engg. colleges of Assam||1|
|Librarian in Polytechnics of Assam||11|
Eligibility Criteria for APSC Lecturer, Asst Professor Recruitment
Educational Qualification for Assam PSC Lecturer Recruitment:
- Assistant Professor (Technical) posts – Candidates should have passed B.E/ B.Tech and M.E/ M.Tech in Civil Engineering or its equivalent.
- Senior Instructor Posts – Candidates should have passed 3 years of Diploma in the relevant discipline from AICTE recognized universities of institutes with 60% at least.
- Refer the official APSC Job Notification 2017 to know the eligibility for other posts.
Age Limit for Assam PSC 353 Assistant Professor Instructor Jobs:
- Minimum age – 21 years.
- Maximum age – 43 years.
Assam PSC Asst Professor Recruitment Selection Process:
The board selects the candidates applied for APSC Job In Lecturer, Asst Professor, and Other Posts 2017 by conducting the following set of procedures.
- Written Test.
Assam Public Service Commission Jobs Salary/ Pay Scale:
- For lecturer/ librarian posts – Rs. 15,600 to 39,100/- with AGP Rs.6000/-.
- For Senior Instructor posts – Rs.5200 to 20200/- plus AGP of Rs.3300/-.
Important Dates of Assam PSC Assistant Professor Notification 2017:
- Date of advertisement release – May 25, 2017.
- Last date to apply for Assam PSC Lecturer Recruitment – June 27, 2017.
APSC Lecturer Vacancies 2017 Application @ www.apsc.nic.in
- Visit the official site of Assam Public Service Commission to apply for APSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017.
- Search for the links to APSC notification 2017 for 353 Lecturer, Assistant Professor Jobs.
- Go through all the instructions and eligibility to apply.
- If you are eligible then download the APSC Application Form 2017 and fill in your details.
- Also, attach the essential documents of mark sheets, date of birth certificates, photographs, etc to the form.
- Additionally, attach the photographs to the Assam PSC Lecturer Recruitment application form.
- Send the Assam PSC Asst Professor Recruitment form to the postal address mentioned in the notification.
Postal Address for Assam PSC Lecturer Recruitment:
Assam Public Service Commission,
Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22.
Download APSC Lecturer Notification 2017