- 1 APSC Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details – APSC PGT Jobs
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria of Assam PSC Recruitment 2016
- 1.2 Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 Details
- 1.3 APSC Result
- 1.4 Download APSC PGT Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
APSC PGT Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently released in the month of March. Assam Public Service Commission had been published this advertisement under the notice no. 01/2016 to fill 107 vacancies of Post Graduate Teacher and Assistant Librarian posts. Aspirants who were searching for Government Jobs in Assam may apply for these posts released under APSC Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these APSC PGT Jobs in the Legislative Dept. & Govt. H.S. schools through Assam PSC Recruitment 2016. The Closing date for submission of the application form is 1st April 2016. Applicants can also check the official website www.apsc.nic.in for more details regarding the APSC Assam Recruitment 2016. Remaining details like APSC Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, Selection Procedure, etc. of Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
APSC Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details – APSC PGT Jobs
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1.||Post Graduate Teacher||106|
Eligibility Criteria of Assam PSC Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for PSC Assam Recruitment
- Minimum age: 21 years.
- Maximum age: 38 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for reserved categories as per the rules of the Assam Public Service Commission.
Educational Qualification for APSC Jobs
- Assistant Librarian: Candidates must have done Bachelor’s degree in Library & Information Science (B.Lib. & I.Sc.) or Master’s degree in Library and Information Science (M.Lib. & I.Sc.) from any recognized University.
- Post Graduate Teacher: Aspirants must possess M.A./ M.Sc./ M.Com with minimum 50% marks in relevant subject with B.T./B.Ed degree from any recognized University.
Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Assam Public Service Commission.
Official Website: www.apsc.nic.in
Name of the Post: PGT & Asst Librarian Posts.
No of posts: 107.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Job Location: Assam.
Selection Process: Aspirants who are willing to apply for APSC PGT Jobs released under Assam PSC Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the following process.
- Written Exam.
APSC Exam Date:
- Last date for submission of the application form: 01/04/2016.
- Assistant Librarian: Rs. 8,000/- to Rs. 35,000/- with Grade pay of Rs. 4,300/-.
- Post Graduate Teacher: Rs. 8,000/- to Rs. 35,000/- with Grade pay of Rs. 5,100/-.
APSC Application Form – www.apsc.nic.in
Application form for these APSC PGT Jobs released under APSC Guwahati Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. Kindly download the form for the relevant post from the link given below. Paste recent passport size photograph and fill the form in the given format. Send the form to the address mentioned below before completion of the last date. You can also get the application form from the official website.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website, i.e., www.apsc.gov.in
- Click on application form tab.
- Download the application form for the relevant post in the given format.
- Fill the application form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Paste recent passport size photograph in the given space.
- Mention the name of the post on the top of the envelope.
- Send the application form along with required documents by post to the address listed below before the due date.
After the hiring process has completed, Assam Public Service Commission will release the results of APSC PGT Recruitment 2016. Candidates who have attended the recruitment for these APSC PGT Jobs should check the official website for results. The full details of Assam PSC Recruitment 2016 results will be announced on our site. Visit our site regularly for more updates.