ARIAS Society invites applications from eligible candidates for ARIAS Society Recruitment 2017. The employment opening is for Agriculture Specialist, Human Resource Specialist & others. So, candidates can apply for Assam Rural Infrastructure Agricultural Services Recruitment 2017. There is 52 ARIAS Vacancy 2017 at present. The last to send your application form is 13th November 2017. Details like eligibility criteria, selection process, and others are mentioned in the following sections. Kindly go through the post till the end and find the ARIAS Society Jobs 2017.
ARIAS Society Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of the Board||Assam Rural Infrastructure Agricultural Services|
|No. of Vacancies||52|
|Name of the Posts||Agriculture Specialist, Human Resource Specialist & others|
|Job Category||Assam Govt Jobs|
|Last Date||13th November 2017|
ARIAS Society Vacancy 2017 Details
|S No||Name of Post||No of Vacancy|
|1||Post Harvest Management Specialist||01|
|2||Value Chain Development Specialist||01|
|3||Finanacial Services Specialist||01|
|4||Private Sector Development Specialist||01|
|5||Enterprise Clusters Specialist||01|
|6||Procurement & Contract Management Specialist||01|
|7||Project MIS Specialist||01|
|9||Human Resource Specialist||01|
|11||Cluster Development Specialist||01|
|12||Agri Marketing Specialist||01|
|16||Investment Facilitation Managers||04|
|17||Dictrict Agricultural Marketing Coordinators||32|
Eligibility Criteria for ARIAS Society Jobs 2017
The applicants should meet all the eligibility criteria mentioned here.
- Project Coordinator Units (PSU) Posts: The candidate should pass Post Graduation in relevant subject with 11 years of experience in the respective field.
- Project Implementation Units (PIU) Posts: The candidate should pass Post Graduation in relevant subject with 7 years of experience in the respective field.
Refer the official notification for further details.
- Minimum Age Limit: 45 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 50 years
The appearing candidates should undergo the following tests for selection.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale: Rs 6.6 lakhs to 25.8 lakhs per annum
Kindly refer the official notification of ARIAS Society Recruitment for post wise salary pay details.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply offline by sending their filled application forms to the postal address mentioned below on or before the last date ie, 13th November 2017.
The State Project Director,
ARIAS Society, Project Coordination Unit,
Agriculture Complex, Khanpara,
GS Road, Guwahati – 781022,
- Advertisement Date: 7th October 2017
- Last Date to apply offline: 13th November 2017
Related Jobs to you Search:
Search for Latest Jharkhand Jobs 2017
APDCL Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 274 Assistant Manager & Junior manager posts
ASDM Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 40 Project Manager posts
ATMA Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 601 Accountant, BTM, ATM & other posts
Check here for other Government Jobs 2017