APSC Recruitment 2016 Notification has been recently released on 17th June 2016 with Advt No: 06/2016. Assam Public Service Commission has published this advertisement to fill 35 vacancies of Asst Engineer (Civil), Assistant Inspector, Director of Agriculture Posts. Job Seekers searching for Government Jobs in Assam may apply for these Assam PSC Jobs released under APSC Asst Engineer Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these APSC Jobs through Assam PSC Recruitment 2016. The Last Date for Submission of Application is 07th July 2016. Applicants can also check the official website www.apsc.nic.in for more details regarding the Assam PSC Asst Engineer Jobs. Competitors who have completed Degree or M.Sc can apply to this Assam PSC Notification 2016. Further details like APSC Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Application Process, etc. of APSC Notification 2016 are mentioned below.
Applicants can check the Syllabus for Assam PSC Notification 2016 from the below provided link. You can also download the Previous Papers for the APSC Asst Engineer Jobs from our site.
APSC Vacancy Details – Assam PSC Jobs
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Asst Engineer (Civil)||25 Posts|
|2.||Assistant Inspector of Schools||09 Posts|
|3.||Director of Agriculture||01 Post|
Eligibility Criteria of Assam PSC Recruitment 2016 – APSC Jobs
The Aspirant applying for APSC Asst Engineer Recruitment 2016 should meet the below Eligibility Criteria for Age Limit and Educational Qualification. The Details are available below.
Age Limit for Assam PSC Assistant Engineer Jobs
Applicants who wish to apply for APSC Asst Engineer Jobs should attain the below age limit.
- For Assistant Engineer (as on 03.03.2016):
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 43 years.
- Assistant Inspector of Schools: Maximum Age: 43 years (as on 03.03.2016).
- Director of Agriculture: Minimum Age: 40 years (as on 01.01.2016).
Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules of the Government.
Educational Qualification for APSC Asst Engineer Recruitment
- For Assistant Engineer: Job Seekers must complete Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering from recognized Institute.
- For Assistant Inspector of Schools: Candidates should pass MA/BT/ M.Sc./ BT with relevant experience.
- For Director of Agriculture: The Aspirant should complete Degree in Agriculture or Masters Degree in Agriculture Science such as Botany, Chemistry in First Class.
Assam PSC Notification 2016 Details – APSC Recruitment 2016
Name of the Organization: Assam Public Service Commission.
Official Website: www.apsc.nic.in.
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
Total No. of Vacancies: 35 Posts.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Job Category: State Government Jobs.
Selection Process: Candidates who were willing to apply for these Assam PSC Jobs released under APSC Recruitment 2016 will be selected according to the following process.
- Written Test.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 07/07/2016.
- For Assistant Engineer: Rs 12,000/- to 40,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs 5,400/- per month.
- For Assistant Inspector of Schools: Rs 12,000/- to 40,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs 5,900/- per month.
- For Director of Agriculture: Rs 12,000/- to 40,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs 7,600/- per month.
APSC Application Form – www.apsc.nic.in
Aspirants applying for these Assam PSC Recruitment 2016 need to download the application from the official website. The link for applying for APSC Jobs will be provided on our site. The Last Date for Submission of Application is 07th July 2016. Aspirants need to apply for the Asst Engineer (Civil), Assistant Inspector, Director of Agriculture posts from the given link and submit it before the due date.
How to Apply:
- Read the notification carefully before applying for Assam PSC Jobs Notification.
- Go to the link given on our site for application.
- Download the application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Send the duly filled application along with relevant documents to the below address on or before the last date.
Documents to be enclosed along with application:
- Self Attested Copy of all Educational Certificates.
- Self Attested Copy of Caste Certificate.
- Self Attested Copy of Experience Certificate.
- Self Attested Copy of Registration Certificate.
- Passport size photograph.
Commission’s Office, Deputy Secretary,
Assam Public Service Commission,
Guwahati – 781022, Assam.
Assam PSC Result 2016
After the hiring process has completed, Assam Public Service Commission will release the results of APSC Recruitment 2016. Candidates who have applied for this Assam PSC Jobs can check the official site for results. The complete details of APSC Jobs results will be announced on our site. Visit our website regularly for more updates.