- 1 Assam PSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 APSC Recruitment 2017 Notification for 56 AE Vacancies
- 1.2 Assam PSC Jobs Notification 2017 Overview – www.apsc.nic.in
- 1.3 Assam PSC Result 2017
- 1.4 Download APSC Notification 2017 & Application Form
APSC Recruitment 2017 Notification has been recently released on 6th March 2017 with Advt No: 02/2017. Assam Public Service Commission has published this advertisement to fill 56 vacancies of Asst Engineer (Civil), Inspector of Factories under Labour & Employment Deptt. Job Seekers searching for Government Jobs in Assam may apply for these Assam PSC Jobs released under APSC Asst Engineer Recruitment 2017. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these APSC Jobs through Assam PSC Recruitment 2017. The Last Date for Submission of Application is 6th April 2017. Applicants can also check the official website www.apsc.nic.in for more details regarding the Assam PSC Asst Engineer Jobs. Competitors who have completed Degree or M.Sc can apply to this Assam PSC Notification 2017. We have shared the APSC Vacancy Details, APSC Notification 2017 overview in the next section.
Assam PSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017
Assam Public Service Commission has recently announced the notification for the 56 vacancies in various departments. Applications are invited for the posts of Inspector of Factories under Labour & Employment Department and Assistant Engineer (Civil) under Public Works Department. Have a glance at the Rojgar Samachar ofthis Week. Candidaes who possss the Bachelors Degree in the concerned filed are eligible to apply for APSE AE Vacancies. Applicant’s age should lie between 23 to 43 Years for Inspector Posts. Age criteria is 21 to 43 Years for Assistant Engineer Posts. Interested and eligible individuals should apply before the last date 6 April 2017.
Qualified candidates in the selection process will get the Assam Govt Jobs and are allowed to receive the good salary. Applicants can check the Syllabus for Assam PSC Notification 2017 from the below provided link. You can also download the Previous Papers for the APSC Asst Engineer Jobs from our site.
APSC Recruitment 2017 Notification for 56 AE Vacancies
Applicants of the Assam PSC Assistant Engineer Jobs have to apply online before the shutting dates. The APSC will shortlist the candidates on the basis of their performance in the Written test and Interview. The Selected individuals will receive the pay scale of Rs. 12000/- to Rs. 40000/- PB-4 with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- PM with other allowances as per existing norms. Hence, try to catch this golden chance to get the ASPC Jobs. As per the official PSC Notification, the last date to apply online for the Assam PSC Asst Engineer Recruitment is 6th April 2017.
Assam PSC Jobs Notification 2017 Overview – www.apsc.nic.in
|Name of the Organization||Assam Public Service Commission.|
|Name of the Post||Asst Engineer (Civil), Inspector of Factories|
|No of Vacancies||56 posts|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs.|
|Mode of Application||Offline.|
|Starting date to Apply Online||Started|
|Closing date to apply online||06/04/2017|
APSC Vacancy Details – Assam PSC Jobs
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Asst Engineer (Civil)||54 Posts|
|2.||Inspector of Factories under Labour & Employment Deptt.||02 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria of Assam PSC Recruitment 2017 – APSC Jobs
Age Limit for Assam PSC Assistant Engineer Jobs
Applicants who wish to apply for APSC Asst Engineer Jobs should attain the below age limit.
- For Assistant Engineer (as on 01/01/2017)
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 43 years.
- For Inspector of Factories (as on 01/01/2017)
- Minimum Age: 23 years.
- Maximum Age: 43 years.
Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules of the Government.
Educational Qualification for APSC Asst Engineer Recruitment
- For Assistant Engineer: Job seekers must possess Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering from recognized University recognized by the Government.
- Inspector of Factories: Degree in any branch of Engineering or Technology, Preferably Mechanical/Chemical or Electrical Engineering.
Selection Process: Candidates who were willing to apply for these Assam PSC Jobs released under APSC Recruitment 2017 will be selected according to the following process.
- Written Test.
- For Assistant Engineer: Rs 12,000/- to 40,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs 5,400/- per month.
- Inspector of Factories: Rs. 12000/- to Rs. 40000/- PB-4 with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- PM
APSC Application Form – www.apsc.nic.in
Aspirants applying for these Assam PSC Recruitment 2017 need to download the application from the official website. The link for applying for APSC Jobs will be provided on our site. The Last Date for Submission of Application is 6th April 2017. Aspirants need to apply for the Asst Engineer (Civil), Assistant Inspector, Inspector of Factories posts from the given link and submit it before the due date.
How to Apply for the Assam PSC Recruitment 2017?
- Read the notification carefully before applying for Assam PSC Jobs Notification.
- Go to the link given on our site for application.
- Download the application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Send the duly filled application along with relevant documents to the below address on or before the last date.
Documents to be enclosed along with application:
- Self Attested Copy of all Educational Certificates.
- Caste Certificate.
- Self Attested Copy of Experience Certificate.
- Registration Certificate.
- Passport size photograph.
Commission’s Office, Deputy Secretary,
Assam Public Service Commission,
Guwahati – 781022, Assam.
- Starting date to Apply: Started
- Closing date to Apply: 06/04/2017
Assam PSC Result 2017
After the hiring process has completed, Assam Public Service Commission will release the results of APSC Recruitment 2017. Candidates who have applied for this Assam PSC Jobs can check the official site for results. The complete details of APSC Jobs results will be announced on our site. Visit our website regularly for more updates.
Download APSC Notification 2017 & Application Form
APSC Application Form