- 1 Assam PSC Recruitment Notification – APSC jobs
- 1.1 APSC Notification 2016
- 1.2 Assam PSC Jobs Openings 2016 Details
- 1.3 APSC Vacancies Details
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria for APSC Jr Engineer Recruitment 2016
- 1.5 APSC Recruitment 2016
APSC notification has published for Junior Engineer, Registrar/ Demonstrator, Asstt. Manager Vacancies in Assam with 231 Vacancies. The candidates who desired to be part of Assam PSC Recruitment can be selected through Written Test/ Interview. The eligible and interested applicants must submit the application form before 5th September. Here we provided details about APSC Recruitment, i.e. vacancies, Age limit, Educational Qualifications, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates here. – www.apsc.nic.in
Assam PSC Recruitment Notification – APSC jobs
Assam Public Service Commission has issued an employment news for Engineer, Registrar, Demonstrator with 231 jobs. The Job hunters who are willing to apply for these posts must check the eligibility conditions. The individuals to participate for APSC Recruitment have to apply through Offline and to know how to implement, follow the apply steps as given below. One must have MD or MS degree/ Diploma/ Bachelor’s degree to apply for these posts. The age limit should be in between 21-43 years.
APSC Notification 2016
The Assam Public Service Commission came into existence with the provision of the Govt. of India Act. APSC has to discharge the duties and functions as specified in its Regulations. The selection process of APSC starts as soon as the Commission issues advertisements as per requisition received from the concerned appointing authorities of the State Government. The Interested persons who satisfy the eligibility according to the posts can fill the APSC jobs. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Assam Public Service Commission can grab this excellent opportunity.
For further details about this APSC Recruitment, i.e., No of APSC vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, and Important Dates follow the information provided below. The aspirants looking for Engineer jobs in Assam this notification provides helps you.
Assam PSC Jobs Openings 2016 Details
The Applicants who are intended to work in Assam PSC Recruitment can get their required details here. If you are searching for latest Assam Govt jobs, follow the details shown below.
Name of the Organisation: Assam Public Service Commission.
Official Website: www.apsc.nic.in
Total No of Vacancies: 231.
Job Location: Assam.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Job Category: State Government jobs.
APSC Vacancies Details
The Aspirants who are willing to apply can check the Assam PSC Recruitment Notification for Vacancy details because it will help them while filling the application form. For further details about APSC jobs see the official notification provided below. Check our website recruitment.guru for Latest Govt Jobs to get more jobs recruitment.
|Name of the Posts||Vacancy Details||RFW|
|1. Anatomy Demonstrator||11 Posts||03|
|2. Physiology Demonstrator||02 Posts||0|
|3. Bio-Chemistry Demonstrator||09 Posts||01|
|4. Microbiology Demonstrator||05 Posts||01|
|5. Pharmacology Demonstrator||08 Posts||01|
|6. Pathology Demonstrator (including blood bank)||17 Posts||05|
|7. Forensic & State Medicine Demonstrator/Registrar||07 Posts||01|
|8. Community Medicine (SPM) Demonstrator||08 Posts||01|
|9. Pediatrics Registrar / Resident Physician, (including ICI/Emergency)||03 Posts||0|
|10. Orthopedics Registrar / Resident Surgeon, (including ICU/ Emergency)||06 Posts||01|
|11. ENT Registrar / Resident Surgeon||02 Posts||0|
|12. O&G Registrar / Resident Surgeon, (including *Rural Service)||03 Posts||0|
|13. Anesthesiology Registrar / Anesthetist, (including ICU & Emergency *Rural Service)||06 Posts||01|
|14. Radiology Registrar / Demonstrator, (including ICU / Emergency)||03 Posts||0|
|15. Physician Psychiatry Registrar / Resident||04 Posts||0|
|16. Opthalmology Registrar / Refractionist||04 Posts||0|
|17. Physician, Medicine Registrar / Resident (including TID and ICU/Emergency)||12 Posts||03|
|18. Surgery Registrar / Resident Surgeon, (including ICU/Emergency)||06 Posts||01|
|19. TB & Chest Registrar / Resident Physician||04 Posts||0|
|20. Dentistry Registrar / Resident Physician||04 Posts||0|
|21. Junior Engineer(Civil)||68 Posts||21|
|22. Asstt. Manager/ Superintendent of Industries / Asstt. Industries Officer||34 Posts||09|
|Total APSC Vacant Posts||231 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for APSC Jr Engineer Recruitment 2016
The Job seekers of employment in APSC Recruitment must satisfy the eligibility criteria. One should fill the application form carefully following all the instructions mentioned in official notification. The eligible job holders before they apply must check whether they meet all the eligibility requirements provided below.
Age Limit for Assam Public Service Commission Jobs
- If the candidate was applying for Junior Engineer, Registrar/ Demonstrator, Asst Manager should have minimum 21 years and the maximum of 43 years of age as on 03/03/2016.
- The Upper age limit relaxation will be up to five years in the case of SC/ STP/ STH candidates.
- Junior Engineer Jobs the upper age limit is relaxable for reserved categories aspirants as per provision of the O.M as mentioned earlier.
- For other details regarding APSC jobs Age limit check the official notification.
Educational Qualification for APSC Recruitment
- Junior Engineer Jobs: A Candidate should have MD or MS degree in the concerned subject.
- Registrar/ Demonstrator Jobs: An individual must possess Three years Diploma course in Civil Engineering from an Institution recognised by AICTE.
- Asstt. Manager Jobs: The person must have at least a Bachelor’s degree in any branch of Engineering or Arts/ Science/ Commerce of a University recognised by the Govt.
- For further details of APSC vacancies, eligibility has a view on official notification link given below.
Pay Scale of Assam PSC Jr. Engineer Jobs
- For Junior Engineer Jobs: The basic salary will be Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 6000/- PM PM plus other allowances as per the Rules.
- For Registrar/ Demonstrator Jobs: The basic salary will be Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- PM (PB-2) with Grade Pay of Rs. 3300/- PM plus other allowances as per the Rules.
- For Asstt. Manager Jobs: The basic salary will be Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 40,000/- (PB-4) with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- PM plus other allowances as per the Rules of Govt. of Assam.
APSC Recruitment 2016
Selection Process for APSC Asst. Manager jobs
The Eligible and Interested candidates in APSC Recruitment will undergo selection process through their performance in the following procedure:
- Either by their marks obtained in the academic examination required as per the offered posts. (OR)
- Written Test.
How to apply for APSC Jr. Engineer jobs 2016
The Eligible job seekers of Assam PSC Recruitment can apply for these posts through Offline, for that follow the below steps:
- Go to APSC official website www.apsc.nic.in
- Thereby Download the application form available in Assam PSC website.
- Download the APSC Notification provided below for reference.
- Read all the particulars, Instructions and requirements explicitly contained in the official notification of Assam PSC Recruitment.
- Now fill the form with all necessary details.
- After that attest all required photocopies of documents mentioned as per the Notification.
- Finally, submit the application form with relevant documents to mentioned address.
Assam Public Service Commission,
- The last date for submitting the application form to Postal Address: 05/09/2016.
For the more information about the application form, APSC vacancies, Requirements, and other details Refer the official notification in which the link is given below.