Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018: The Gauhati High Court, Guwahati Board releases job offers for 233 Posts through Online Application. Gauhati High Court Vacancies are now open for Stenographer Grade III Posts. These latest Government Jobs are available till 27th November 2018. Submit your registration through Online to enrol for the Gauhati High Court Jobs and get Gauhati High Court Notification details.
Gauhati High Court Jobs 2018-19 Notification
Gauhati High Court Board now recruits LDA/ Copyist/ Typist & Stenographer Grade III Posts to fill 233 GHC Vacancies. Those of interested candidates are requested to go through the Gauhati High Court Vacancy details and other eligibility details before enrolling to the required posts. Candidates those who apply for the Gauhati High Court Jobs have to read the GHC Official Notification to know the terms and conditions and even to know the job details deeper.
The eligibility criteria for Gauhati High Court Jobs covers the age limit and educational qualification. The process of selection and pay scale level for both Gauhati High Court Vacancies varies accordingly to their position. As the process of submission of application is through Online, candidates must pay the application fee in the prescribed manner.
Gauhati High Court Notification 2018-19 Details
|Name of the Board||The Gauhati High Court Recruitment, Guwahati|
|No of Vacancies||233 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||LDA/ Copyist/ Typist & Stenographer Grade III Posts|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Job Location||Guwahati, Assam|
|Starting Date to Apply||16th November 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||27th November 2018|
Gauhati High Court Vacancy details
|SI||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||LDA/ Copyist/ Typist||158|
|2.||Stenographer Grade III||75|
Eligibility Criteria for Gauhati High Court Recruitment
For the eligibility of the Typist & Stenographer Grade post, Gauhati High Court Candidates must be qualified with certain Graduates.
For LDA/ Copyist/ Typist Posts:
- Graduate in any stream from a UGC recognized University with knowledge of computer & knowledge of the Official Language of the State of Assam (Assamese).
For Stenographer Grade III Posts:
- Passed in Class 12th or Higher Secondary examination from any recognized Board/ Council/ University.
- Must have Diploma/ Certificate in Stenography/ Shorthand from ITI/ Polytechnic or Equivalent.
- Must have adequate Official Language knowledge of State of Assam.
For the GHC Recruitment, candidates must have certain age limit category to be qualified.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 44 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as Government Norms
- For LDA/ Copyist/ Typist Posts – The selection process is based on their performance in the Written Test, Skill Test, Interview.
- For Stenographer Grade III Posts – The selection process is based on their performance in the Stenography, Written Test, Viva-voce.
- All these processes should be undergone for the posting in The Gauhati High Court Board.
|SI||Name of the Posts||Salary Allotment|
|1.||LDA/ Copyist/ Typist||Rs. 14,000/- to Rs. 49,900/- with grade pay Rs. 5400/- and other allowances admissible as per rules|
|2.||Stenographer Grade III||Rs. 14,000/- to Rs. 49,900/- with grade pay Rs. 7400/- (PB-2)|
The application fee is allocated as per category for those who apply for The Gauhati High Court Jobs.
- General/ OBC:- Rs. 300 /-
- SC/ ST:- Rs. 150 /-
- Pay the application fee through any branch of State Bank of India. (Pay Offline through E-Challan)
- The exact amount details are specified in pdf link so that for authenticity you can visit official Employment Opportunity page for latest updates at GHC Website
Gauhati High Court Jobs Application Processing Steps
- Click on Apply Online link provided below.
- A new page opens up asking to apply for the required post. Click for the desired you want to apply for.
- The next page asks you fill certain details of your personal info
- Once you are done with all the pieces of information you can hit the “Submit” button.
- Before going for submit option re-check if there is any mistake in the details you have entered in the login webpage.
- After the completion of all the process, make sure you have a print out of the application for any future references.
Important Dates for Gauhati High Court Recruitment
|Starting Date of Online Application||16th November 2018|
|Late Date of Submission of Online Application form||27th November 2018|
|Last date of payment of application fee online||30th November 2018|
Important Links for Gauhati High Court Vacancy
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification for LDA/ Copyist/ Typist Post||Download Here|
|Official Notification for Stenographer Grade III Posts||Download Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|