PNRD Assam Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 945 Vacancies:
PNRD Assam Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 945 Various Posts: Panchayat and Rural Development Assam, Released the PNRD Assam Recruitment 2018 Notification. The advertisement notification is to fill up 945 Vacancies of Junior Assistant, Panchayat Secretary, and other Posts. Candidates who want to apply for the PNRD Assam Recruitment 2018 Vacancy; they can get the details like age limit, eligibility, application fee, selection, How to apply etc here. all eligible aspirants can now apply forAssam PNRD Recruitment 2018 before the Last Date i.e
16th January 2018 (Extended to 21-01-2018) @ pnrdassam.in.
PNRD Assam Recruitment 2017 Notification Details:
|Name of the Organisation||Panchayat and Rural Development Assam|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Assistant, Panchayat Secretary and other Posts|
|No. of Vacancies||945 Vacancies|
|Starting Date||22nd December 2017|
PNRD Assam Vacancy 2017 Details:
|Category||No. of Vacancies|
|Extension Officer (Panchayat)||74|
|Jr Assistant HQ||24|
|Ram Sevak and Gram Sevika||147|
|Jr Assistant (Ancahlik Panchayat)||100|
|Tax Collector Cum Road Mohorar||450|
|Gaon Panchayat Secretary||150|
Eligibility Criteria for PNRD Assam Recruitment 2018:
Candidates applying for PNRD Assam Recruitment 2018 Notification; they have to satisfy the Eligibility Criteria as per the Assam Government. Applicants can get all details like Age Limit and Educational Qualification here.
- The Candidate must be Indian Citizen, ordinarily resident of Assam.
PNRD Assam Recruitment Educational Qualification:
- Candidates must have passed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or Institution except for the post of Gaon Panchayat Secretary; the Candidate must be Commerce Graduate.
- Candidates must have knowledge of Local Languages either Assamese/Bengali/Bodo in addition to the English Language for maintenance of office administration.
PNRD Assam Recruitment 2018 Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 43 Years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for ST/SC candidates.
- In case of Ex-Serviceman, the age limit is relaxable by two years.
- The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation/HSLC Admit Card/Certificate issued by a recognized Board/ Council, and no other document shall be accepted in lieu thereof for the purpose.
PNRD Assam Recruitment 2018 Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected based on various tests and their Performance.
- Written Examination
PNRD Assam Recruitment Application Fee:
- For General Candidate – Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred fifty) only.
- For SC/ST/OBC – Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred fifty) only.
- Candidates having BPL Certificate – Nil (Certificate from the competent authority i.e. Deputy Commissioner/Addl. Deputy Commissioner/Asstt. Commissioner/Sub Div. Officer (C )/ Circle Officer/Block Development Officer will only be accepted.
- Fees should be deposited through online only.
Assam PNRD Recruitment Pay Scale:
- Extension Officer (Panchyat) (Block): Rs.14,000/- to Rs.49,000/- + Grade Pay Rs.7400/- of Pay Band -2.
- Jr. Asst. HQ: Rs.14,000/- to Rs.49,000/- + Grade Pay Rs.6200/- of Pay Band -2.
- Gram Sevak & Gram Sevika (Block): Rs.14,000/- to Rs.49,000/- + Grade Pay Rs.6200/- of Pay Band -2.
- Jr. Asstt. (Anchalik Panchayat): Rs.14,000/- to Rs.49,000/- + Grade Pay Rs.5600/- of Pay Band -2.
- Tax Collector-cum-Road Mohorar (Block/G.P): Rs.14,000/- to Rs.49,000/- + Grade Pay Rs.5000/- of Pay Band -2.
- Gaon Panchayat Secretary Rs.14,000/- to Rs.49,000/- + Grade Pay Rs.7400/- of Pay Band -2.
How to Apply for PNRD Assam Recruitment 2018:
- Applicants must first visit PNRD Assam official website i.e pnrdassam.in.
- Fill the Registration Form with required details.
- Click on Submit.
- After that login withe details like email and phone number
- Then fill the application from and Upload the Scanned documents.
- Pay the Application fee and click on the submit.
- Finally take a print out of receipt.
PNRD Assam Recruitment 2018 Important Dates:
|Advertisement Date||21st December 2017|
|Starting Date to Apply||22nd December 2017|
|Last Date to Apply|
|Examination Date||Update Soon|
PNRD Recruitment 2018 Important Links:
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Previous Papers||Get Here|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
About Panchayat and Rural Development Department Assam:
PNRD is the short form of Panchayat and Rural Development Department Assam. The main aim of the PNRD department, Assam is to improve the livelihood opportunities, providing social security, and addressing chronic poverty. In addition to this, it is working for economic inclusion of poor families in the rural area. In order to empower the rural power, the Panchayat and Rural development is implementing lots of Programmes in the rural area of the state of Assam. Moreover, the department is implementing these Programmes through the power of rights-based law. And, this implementation is completely to transform the poverty of the state of Assam.
The main objective of the diverse poverty alleviation and employment generation programme includes reducing rural poverty, generating employment in rural areas, developing rural infrastructure, removing regional imbalance, building houses for rural poor, and community participation. Besides, the rural development programme has been implemented through Panchayat & Rural Development department at the state level. Some of the Programmes has been introduced by the rural development sector includes self-employment programme, wage-employment programme, and social welfare schemes.
Furthermore, as of now, there are only 21 Zilla Parishads, 185 Anchalik Panchayats and 2202 Gaon Panchayats are present in Assam. The activities of Panchayat & Rural Development Department are implemented Through Panchayati Raj Institutions (PRIs), the activities of Panchayat & Rural Development department has been implemented. The Panchayat and Rural Development department is implementing mainly MGNREGA, IAY, NSAP, RGPSA, BRGF, DDP schemes through PRIs.