SCPS Career 2017
State Child Protection Society, Assam is recruiting candidates for Chairperson & Members post. Hence, the interested candidates can apply offline for SCPS Jobs 2017. Details for the eligibility criteria, application fee, selection process and others are mentioned below. Moreover, you can also know more details @ assam.gov.in. The last date to apply for SCPS Jobs in Assam is 30th November 2017. Aspirants can also look forward to the complete details in the following sections.
SCPS Jobs 2017
|Name of the Organization||State Child Protection Society, Assam|
|Post Name||Chairperson & Members|
|Closing date to apply||30th November 2017|
|Job Category||Assam Govt Jobs|
SCPS Assam Vacancy 2017
|S No||Name of Post||No of Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for Assam State Child Protection Society Notification 2017
Applicants should refer the eligibility criteria mentioned in this section before applying.
- The candidates should be Post Graduate in Social Work, Education, Psychology, Psychiatry or Human Development or in the field of Law or retired Judicial Officer.
Refer the official notification for further details.
- Maximum age limit: 18 years
- Maximum age limit: 38 years
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in
- Kindly read the official advertisement for complete details.
- Rs 1000/- per sitting as travel & convenience as per ICPS norms.
Refer the official notification attached below for reference.
How to apply:
- At first, visit the State Child Protection Society, Assam website. i.e. www.assam.gov.in
- Then, click on the SCPS Assam notification.
- Now, you can download and read the notification carefully.
- Then, you need to find the SCPS Assam Application Form at the end of the page.
- Now, you should download and take a print out of it.
- Fill all the details like your name, DOB, educational details etc..
- Now, paste a passport size photo and enclose important documents if it is asked.
- Finally, post the application form to the address given below on or before the last date i,e 30th November 2017.
Respective District Child Protection Officer.
- Last date for submission of application forms: 30th November 2017
Some other links to consider:
BHEL Recruitment 2017-18 – Apply for 920 Apprentice Vacancies.
IOCL Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 1000+ Apprentice Vacancies.
RBI Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 526 Office Attendant Vacancies.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 427 Specialist Office Vacancies.
Railway Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 6500+ Apprentice Vacancies
Latest Government Jobs 2018-19 – Apply for 85745 Vacancies