Bihar PHED JE Jobs 2016 Notification released by the Bihar Public Health Engineering Department. They issued a PHED Recruitment notification for the eligible candidates to fill 456 Junior Engineer Online Applications. So, aspirants who are interested & eligible for Bihar PHED Recruitment can go through the Eligibility criteria, details regarding the notification given below.
Bihar PHED JE Jobs Notification 2016
The Public Health Engineering Department, Bihar released a notification for the candidates to fill 456 Junior Engineer posts. The Bihar PHED JE Jobs announcement helps the candidates who are looking for the Engineer Jobs and also for the Govt Jobs. This Notification is the best opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Government Jobs in Bihar. For this Recruitment, candidates will select based on their performance in written Exam and Interview. PHED Bihar Officials are looking for the candidates who completed their Polytechnic course from a recognised college. More Details regarding the Bihar PHED Recruitment Notification like Education Qualification, Age Limit, Salary Offered, Selection Process, etc., given below. Go through the given details regarding the Bihar PHED Junior Engineer Recruitment Notification to apply for the JE Posts. Aspirants may also go to the Official site www.phed.bh.nic.in for more information on 456 JE Posts in Public Health Engineering Department, Bihar.
Bihar PHED Recruitment Notification Details @ www.phed.bh.nic.in
Organisation: Bihar Public Health Engineering Department.
Official Website: www.phed.bih.nic.in
Job Location: Bihar.
Applying mode: Online.
Total Number of Vacancies: 456.
Name of the Post: Junior Engineer.
The Applicants who have selected in Bihar PHED JE Jobs will get a pay scale of Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34000/- with grade pay of Rs. 4200/– by accepting the rules and regulations framed by the Bihar Public Health Engineering Department.
Eligible Criteria for PHED Bihar 456 Junior Engineer Vacancies
For Bihar PHED Junior Engineer Jobs, you need to Possess polytechnic or degree in Engineering from any recognised University. They can also certify from ITI College with minimum qualifying marks. The Applicants of Bihar Public Health Engineering Department JE Notification can go to the official website for qualification details. Check the Qualification particulars in the Official Notification given on the Official Site. So you can apply for this Recruitment.
Aspirants who are interested in applying for Bihar PHED JE Recruitment 2016 can log on to the official website to know the complete information about the age limit to apply for Junior Engineer Jobs.
Candidates should visit the official website for complete details regarding the exam/application fee to apply for the Bihar PHED JE Jobs 2016.
- The Public Health Engineering Department of Bihar will conduct the written test followed by an Interview for the Applicants as Recruitment Process.
- For more details regarding the Selection Process for this Recruitment, go to the official notification.
The Last date of submission of the Bihar PHED JE online application form is not yet announced. We will update the Important Details like Starting Date of Junior Engineer Online Application, Last Date for Submission of Online Application, etc.
How to Apply Online Application of Bihar PHED JE Vacancies/ Application Process?
- First of all, Candidates should visit the official site www.phed.bh.nic.in
- Download & Read the Required Notification Carefully.
- Now click on the PHED Bihar JE Online Application link.
- Fill the Form with necessary details as per the instructions are given there.
- Attach your recent passport size photograph, Signature in prescribed format and size in the Space provided there.
- After that Upload your scanned copies of all your academic qualification and experience certificates.
- Pay the application fee through online and take a printout.
- Once you entered all the details and uploaded the documents, check the entire Application Form and correct the errors.
- Once completion of checking click on submit button for complete your application process.
- After Submission of the application form take a print out for further use.
- Finally, the successful completion of registration message will send to your Email.
- Now save your Registration ID for future Use.