Bihar Vikas Mission Jobs 2018-19 Notification: Latest Job Vacancies are available at Bihar Kaushal Vikas Mission (BVM) Board. Candidates can fill up 157 posts of District Sectoral Coordinator, Experts, Specialists & Other Posts. Accordingly, Bihar Vikas Mission Recruitment 2018 Notification was released recently. Interested can check for the Bihar Vikas Mission 2018 Vacancy eligibility details in the following sections of this page. Starting Date to apply for Bihar Vikas Mission Patna Bihar Recruitment 2018 Notification from 28th November 2018. Make sure that you submit your application forms to fill up these BVM Job Vacancies 2018 on or before 21st December 2018. Additionally, visit www.bvm.bihar.gov.in to clarify your additional doubts about CDS Bihar ManPower Phase IV Vacancy 2018.
Bihar Vikas Mission (BVM) Jobs 2018 Details
Candidates those who want to fit into Job Vacancies available in Bihar Vikas Mission (BVM) Recruitment 2018 can use this opportunity and register for Bihar Vikas Mission Vacancy 2018 from 28th November 2018. As this is an online process, candidates are requested to submit the application form before 21st December 2018. Before registration candidates are requested to check for the Bihar Vikas Mission (BVM) Official Notification provided below and then go ahead for applying process.
Candidates those who appear for the Bihar Vikas Mission Recruitment 2018 should have the age limit of Maximum 40 years. Competitors will be selected for Bihar Vikas Mission Society 2018 Vacancy Notification through Interview Process. 157 New Vacancies are allotted post wise, candidates can find the vacancy details below and apply for the respected posts.
Bihar Vikas Mission Recruitment 2018 Details – CSD Bihar Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Board||Bihar Kaushal Vikas Mission (BVM)|
|No of Vacancies||157 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||District Sectoral Coordinator, Experts, Specialists & Other Posts|
|Job Category||Bihar Government Jobs|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Starting Date to Apply||27th November 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||21st December 2018|
|Official Website||bvm.bihar.gov.in (OR) csd.bih.nic.in|
Jobs in Bihar Vikas Mission Vacancy 2018 @ www.bvm.bihar.gov.in
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|District Sectoral Coordinator||105|
Candidates can find all post wise CSD Bihar Recruitment 2018 details here.
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Vikas Mission 2018 Recruitment Official Notification
- Candidates should pass the Bachelor’s Degree in any recognized University in relevant disciplines. For more details candidates are requested to refer the Bihar Vikas Mission Notification, the Official link is provided below.
- Maximum Age Limit – 40 Years
- Interview Process
Bihar Vikas Mission Salary 2018-19:
|Name of the Posts||Salary Details|
|Development Economist||Rs. 1,48,500/-|
|District Sectoral Coordinator||Rs. 32,950/-|
Bihar Vikas Mission Online Application Fee:
- Please Check Official Notification provided below
How to Apply Online for Bihar Vikas Mission (BVM) Manpower Recruitment 2019 – BVM Notification 2019
- Click on Bihar Vikas Mission 2018 Apply Online Link
- A new page opens up asking you to select the job you wanted to apply for.
- You can check the BVM Job details and can also get the pdf document related to the field you choose.
- Then read all the information given in the document about the job and then go ahead apply for the posts
- Make sure you fill in all the details asked in the application form
- Once done with all the details, check on it again and then click on “Submit” option to submit your registration for the BVM Jobs
- Be sure that you download the notification and even the application for future use
- BVM will not solicit or entertain the direct application from the candidates
Important Dates for Bihar Vikas Mission Society Jobs 2019 Recruitment
|Starting Date to Apply||28th November 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||21st December 2018|
CSD Bihar Manpower Recruitment 2018 for 157 Vacancies – Important Links
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|CDS Bihar Online Form 2018||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Bihar Vikas Mission (BVM) Patna Bihar:
The programs and schemes implemented by the state government in the past, such as Agriculture Road Map, Human Development Mission, Skill Development Mission, Basic Infrastructure and Industrial Incentives, with schemes for investors, have achieved a lot. The state government has successfully operated schemes for development in the field of Education, Health, Welfare and Development of Backward and Deprived classes. The state government has made a commitment of 7 Nishchay and integrated them with ‘Good Governance Program 2015-2020’ for a developed Bihar State. Taking these programs forward and based on the learning from the past experience a combined program has been designed based on ‘Development with Justice’ for the next 5 years.