BPSC Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently released in the month of January. Bihar Public Service Commission had been published this advertisement to fill 206 vacancies of Civil Judge posts for conducting 29th Bihar Judicial Services Competitive Examination (BJSE). Aspirants who were applying for Government Jobs in Bihar may apply for these posts released under BPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to this 29th BJSE exam through Bihar PSC Recruitment 2016. Applicants can also check the official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in for more details regarding the Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016. The Online application will be available on the site from 22nd January 2016 to 22nd February 2016. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding BPSC BJSE Exam Notification 2016 are mentioned below.
Eligibility Criteria of BPSC Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for BPSC Civil Judge Recruitment
- Minimum age: 22 years.
- Maximum age: 35 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the rules.
Educational Qualification for Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment
- Aspirants must have completed Degree in Law or equivalent exam from recognized University/ Institute by Bar Council of India.
NOTE: Click the link for more State Government Jobs.
Bihar PSC Recruitment 2016 – 29th BJSE Exam Details
Name of the Organization: Bihar Public Service Commission.
Official Website: www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
Name of the Post: Civil Judge.
No of posts: 206.
Examination Name: 29th Bihar Judicial Services Competitive Examination (BJSE).
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Bihar.
Job Category: State Government.
Selection Process: Aspirants who were applying for this 29th BJSE Exam released under BPSC Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the following process.
- Written test.
- Starting date for filling online application: 22/01/2016.
- Last date to download the online bank challan: 05/02/2016.
- Closing date for fee payment: 12/02/2016.
- Last Date for submission of the application form: 22/02/2016.
- Closing date for sending the hard copy of the application form & other documents: 02/03/2016 till 5.00 p.m.
Application Fee: Candidates applying for Bihar Judicial Services Exam under BPSC Recruitment 2016 need to pay the application fee in online mode only. The fee should be deposited through Challan form available on the official site. The application fee should be payable at any branch of State Bank of India in the Account No: 31650243410.
- For Unreserved candidates: Rs. 600/- + Rs. 50/-(Bank charges).
- For SC/ ST of Bihar State: Rs. 150/- + Rs. 50/-(Bank charges).
BPSC Online Application
Application form for this 29th BJSE Exam released under BPSC Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. The link for applying online will be active from 22nd January 2016. Click on Apply online tab for the relevant post from the given link and submit it before the due date. The Application form will be available on the site up to 22nd February 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read carefully the notification before applying.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Upload the scanned copies of recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Make fee payment using challan form.
- Submit the duly filled application form before the last date.
- Send the Hard copy of the application form along with the given documents to the address mentioned below by Speed/ Registered post.
Joint Secretary-Cum-Examination Controller,
Bihar Public Service Commission, 15,
Jawaharlal Nehru Marg (Bailey Road),
Patna – 800 001.
BPSC Judicial Services Syllabus 2016
Aspirants who have applied for this Civil Judge posts for the 29th Bihar Judicial Services Competitive Examination will be waiting for the updates of BPSC BJSE Exam Syllabus, BPSC Exam Pattern. Here, we are having some updates regarding the Syllabus of BPSC Recruitment 2016. The direct link for BPSC Syllabus 2016 PDF is attached below.
BPSC Result 2016
After the hiring process has completed, Bihar Public Service Commission will release the results of BPSC Recruitment 2016. Candidates who have attended the recruitment for this 29th Bihar Judicial Services Competitive Exam should check the official website for results. The full details of BPSC BJSE Exam Notification 2016 results will be announced on our site. Visit our site regularly for more updates.