124 District Consultant Jobs in BRLPS Recruitment 2017. The Bihar Rural Livelihood Promotion Society Notification 2017 is available on this page. However, the BRLPS Application @ www.brlp.in ends within 21 days from the date of advertisement release. Get more details of the Bihar Rural Livelihood Promotion Society Recruitment 2017 for 124 District Consultant, CB & HR Vacancies on this page.
BRLPS District Consultant Recruitment 2017
The Bihar Rural Livelihood Promotion Society has released the latest employment notification for the job needy applicants. The Government of Bihar notification is for 124 BRLPS District Consultant Vacancies. However, the applicants can get the Bihar RLPS Notification from the official website www.brlp.in. This is an excellent opportunity for the candidates who are in search for employment within the Bihar State. So, clearly know the details of BRLPS Recruitment 2017 in the below sections.
[Get more Employment News here]
Bihar Rural Livelihood CB & HR Jobs
The Bihar Rural development department is going to fill 124 vacancies through the BRLPS Recruitment 2017. The complete details on these Latest Bihar Rural Livelihood Jobs are available on this page. So, the Interested candidates can go through the following sections to know the details of Bihar Rural Livelihood Promotion Society Recruitment.
[Know Upcoming Govt Jobs Notifications here]
BRLPS Recruitment 2017-18 @ www.brlp.in
|Name of the Organisation||Bihar Rural Livelihood Promotion Society|
|Post Name||Consultant, Manager, Coordinator, Accountant Posts|
|Number of posts||124 posts|
|Mode of application||Online|
|last date to apply online||within 21 days from the date of advertisement release|
|Job Category||Bihar Government Jobs|
Bihar Rural Livelihood Promotion Society Vacancy Details
|Name of the post||Number of posts|
Capacity Building & Human Resource (CB&HR)
Information Education and Communication (IEC)
Monitoring Learning & Evaluation &
Management Information System (MLE & MIS)
Monitoring Learning & Evaluation &
Management Information System (MLE&MIS)
Solid Liquid Waste Management (SLWM
|State Finance Manager)||1|
Capacity Building and Information Education &
|Accountant (State Level)||1|
Solid Liquid Waste Management &
Technical Expert-Sanitation and Hygiene (SLWM&TE-S&H)
Eligibility Criteria for BRLPS District Consultant Vacancies
Educational Qualification for Bihar Rural Promotion Society Jobs:
- For State consultant – Capacity building & Human Resource (CB &HR) post:
- The candidates should have passed Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma in HRM/ Business Administration/ Rural Management/ Social work.
- The qualification should be with a minimum of 5 years experience in the CB & HR field.
- For District Consultant – Capacity Building and Information Education & Communication (CB & IEC)
- Post graduation degree in HRM/ Business Administration/ Rural Management/ Social Work/ Rural Development.
- Minimum 3 years of post qualification experience in Capacity Building and Training in Public Health/ WASH/ Social/ Rural Development projects.
- Refer the official BRLPS Notification to know the details clearly.
Age Limit for BRLPS Consultant Posts:
To know the age limit for applying for the Bihar Rural Livelihood Promotion Society Recruitment, refer the official notification on this page.
Application fee for Bihar RLPS Consultant Vacancy:
- The General/ BC/ EBC category candidates should pay an application fee of Rs.500/-.
- SC/ ST candidates should pay an application fee of Rs.200/-
- The application fee should be paid online while registration.
Selection Process of BRLPS Consultant Recruitment 2017:
The applicants of these BRLPS jobs will be shortlisted according to their performance in the following examinations.
How to apply for the Bihar Rural Livelihood Promotion Society Jobs? www.brlp.in
- The candidates who are willing to attend the BRLPS Consultant Jobs interview should visit the official site.
- On the home page, search for the links related to BRLPS Recruitment 2017 for 124 District Consultant posts.
- Download the notification and read the instructions carefully in the notification.
- Then move on to the application procedure.
- Fill in your details in the application form and upload the necessary documents, photographs, date of birth certificate, etc to the form.
- Finally, complete the application fee payment in the prescribed format and then submit the form.
- Save a copy of the application form for future use.