BSSC Vacancy Details – BSSC Anudeshak Jobs
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria of BSSC Anudeshak Recruitment 2016 – BSSC Jobs
- 1.2 BSSC Anudeshak Notification 2016 Details – BSSC Recruitment 2016
- 1.3 BSSC Results
- 1.4 Download BSSC Instructor Notification 2016 PDF
BSSC Anudeshak Recruitment 2016 Notification has been recently released on 17th June 2016. Bihar Staff Selection Commission has published this advertisement to fill 1744 vacancies of Anudeshak (Instructor), Driver Posts. Aspirants who were searching for Government Jobs in Bihar may apply for these BSSC Anudeshak Jobs released under BSSC Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply to these BSSC Instructor Jobs through Bihar SSC Recruitment 2016. The Online Application Link for BSSC Jobs will be made available from 23rd June 2016 to 19th July 2016. Job Seekers who have completed Diploma or Engineering can utilize this opportunity. Applicants may also check the official website www.bssc.bih.nic.in or online.bsscpatna.com for more details regarding the BSSC Anudeshak Notification 2016. Other details like BSSC Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding BSSC Instructor Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
The Exam Details is provided in detail for BSSC Notification. We Provide the Syllabus for the BSSC Anudeshak (Instructor) Recruitment 2016. The Last year Previous Papers are available for download here in our site.
BSSC Vacancy Details – BSSC Anudeshak Jobs
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Anudeshak (Instructor) – Diploma Pass||696 Posts|
|2.||Anudeshak (Instructor) – ITI Pass||582 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria of BSSC Anudeshak Recruitment 2016 – BSSC Jobs
The Aspirant who wish to apply for BSSC Instructor Jobs should check the Eligibility Criteria such as Educational Qualification and Age Limit. The Detailed information is provided below.
Age Limit for BSSC Instructor Recruitment
Job Seekers applying for BSSC Recruitment 2016 should attain the below age limit.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 30 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable for different categories as per the rules of the Government.
Educational Qualification for BSSC Driver Recruitment
- For Anudeshak (Instructor) – Diploma Pass: Applicants must pass Diploma or Engineering from recognized Institute/University.
- Anudeshak (Instructor) – ITI Pass: Candidates must complete ITI from recognized Institute/University.
- For Driver: The Aspirants must possess Valid Driving License in HMV.
BSSC Anudeshak Notification 2016 Details – BSSC Recruitment 2016
Name of the Organization: Bihar Staff Selection Commission.
Official Website: www.bssc.bih.nic.in or online.bsscpatna.com.
Name of the Post: Anudeshak (Instructor), Driver Posts.
Total No. of Vacancies: 1744 Posts.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Bihar.
Job Category: State Government Jobs.
Selection Process: Candidates applying for these BSSC Anudeshak Jobs will be selected based on their performance in the following process.
- Written Examination.
Application Fee: Applicants have to check the BSSC Instructor Jobs Notification for details regarding the application fee.
Pay Scale: Rs 5,200/- to 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs 2000/-.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 23/06/2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 19/07/2016.
BSSC Online Application – www.bssc.bih.nic.in
Aspirants applying for these BSSC Anudeshak Recruitment 2016 need to check the online application at the official website. The link for applying online for BSSC Jobs will be provided on our site. The Online Application Link will be active from 23rd June 2016. Aspirants need to Click on Apply Online tab for the Anudeshak (Instructor), Driver Posts from the given link and submit it before the due date. The Application for BSSC Anudeshak Jobs will be available on the site up to 19th July 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read Carefully the notification before applying for BSSC Jobs.
- Click on Apply Online available below.
- Fill the application form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Upload Scanned copies of photograph and Signature.
- Submit the application before the last date.
- Take Printout of the application for future reference.
To Apply Online for BSSC Instructor Recruitment 2016, Click below link
After the completion of the hiring process, Bihar Staff Selection Commission will release the results of BSSC Anudeshak Recruitment 2016. The results of BSSC Jobs will be made available on our site. Check regularly the official website for more details regarding the BSSC Anudeshak Jobs results. Visit our site for latest updates of BSSC Recruitment 2016 results.