BSSC Inter Level Exam 2016 – BSSC Inter Level Recruitment:
Bihar Staff Selection Commission(BSSC) has recently released a notification to fill 13120 vacancies of Revenue Worker, Panchayat Secretary, Forest Guard, Lower Level Clerk, and other posts through BSSC Inter Level Exam 2016. Interested Candidates who meet the below eligibility can apply for BSSC Recruitment 2016. The organization had been published this advertisement for these BSSC Jobs in the official website www.bssc.bih.nic.in. The direct link for Online application of Bihar SSC Recruitment 2016 is attached below on our recruitment.guru site.
BSSC Inter Level Exam 2016 Details
BSSC has recently issued a notification to fill as many as 13120 Revenue Worker, Panchayat Secretary, Forest Guard, LDC, Steno Typist and other posts in various departments. Candidates who were searching for Government Jobs in Bihar may grab this opportunity and apply for Bihar SSC Inter Level Recruitment 2016. Aspirants who have passed 10+2 or Intermediate exam from any recognized board or Bihar State Board are eligible to apply for BSSC Revenue Worker Recruitment 2016.
Bihar SSC 10+2 Recruitment 2016
Bihar Staff Selection Commission has released a notification for Patna SSC Inter Level Recruitment 2016 notification for various posts. The organisation was inviting applications from eligible candidates who were interested in this BSSC Inter Level Exam 2016 Notification. Eligible candidates may apply online at official website www.bssc.bih.nic.in or by following the link attached below. The BSSC Online Application will be available on the site from 22nd February 2016 to 10th March 2016. Remaining details like BSSC Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Exam Date and Selection Procedure regarding Bihar SSC 10+2 Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
Bihar SSC Inter Level Exam Vacancy Details
Total Vacancies: 13120.
Job Location: Bihar.
Post wise Vacancies:
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|2.||Steno Assistant Inferior Inspector||87|
|3.||Typist Assistant Inferior Inspector||788|
|6.||Assistant Urdu Translator||96|
|7.||Typist / Stenographer||66|
|14.||Low-level Clerk (Hindi)||113|
|15.||Low-level Clerk (Urdu)||30|
|16.||Low-level Clerk (Regional Office)||36|
|17.||Low-level Clerk (Industrial Training Institute)||77|
|18.||Bench Clerk (District Consumer Forum)||79|
|20.||Low-level Clerk (Backlog Post)||79|
|22.||Low-level Clerk (Regional Office of Labour Commissioner)||57|
|23.||Stenographer (Regional Office of Labour Commissioner)||09|
|24.||Low-level Clerk (Samaharnalaya)||125|
|25.||Low-level Product Clerk||48|
|26.||Information Assistant Grade I||07|
|27.||Low-level Clerk Regional Installation||511|
|28.||Steno Typist (Regional Installation)||116|
|29.||Jr. Accounting Clerk (Regional Installation)||487|
Patna SSC Inter Level Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit for BSSC Recruitment
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- For post-1, Maximum age: 23 years.
- For remaining posts, Maximum age: 37 years.
Educational Qualification for Bihar SSC Recruitment
- Candidates must have passed Intermediate/ 10+2/ Class 12 Examination from Bihar Board Examination or any other state recognized board.
Application Fee: Candidates who are willing to apply for BSSC Inter Level Exam 2016 need to pay the application fee in online mode only. The application fee for various categories is mentioned below.
- General, OBC & EBC Categories: Rs. 300/-.
- SC & ST Categories: Rs. 75/-.
Selection Process: Aspirants who were applying for BSSC Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the following process.
- Written Exam.
- For posts-1 to 4: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- With Grade Pay of Rs. 2,400/-.
- For remaining posts: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- With Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/-.
How to Apply:
Candidates need to apply online by following the steps given below for BSSC Inter Level Exam 2016.
Instructions for applying online:
- Log on to the official website www.bssc.bih.nic.in
- Select BSSC Inter Level Exam 2016 link.
- Fill the form with correct details in the given format.
- Upload recent passport size photograph.
- Make fee payment through online mode.
- Submit the application form before completion of the last date.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
BSSC Exam Date:
- Starting date for filling online application: 22/02/2016.
- Closing date for submission of the application form: 10/03/2016.