- 1 Vacancy Details of Madhubani District Court Jobs
Madhubani District Court Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently released in the month of March. Office of The District and Sessions Judge, Madhubani had been published this advertisement under the notice no. 01/2016 to fill 73 vacancies of Peon posts. Aspirants who were searching for Government Jobs in Bihar may apply for these posts released under District Court of Madhubani Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these Madhubani District Court Jobs through Bihar District Court Recruitment 2016. The Closing date for submission of the application form is 8th April 2016. Applicants can also check the official website www.ecourts.gov.in/madhubani for more details regarding the Madhubani Civil Court Recruitment 2016. Remaining Details like District Court Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, etc. of Madhubani District Court Peon Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
Vacancy Details of Madhubani District Court Jobs
Name of the Post: Peon (Class IV Grade).
Category wise vacancy details:
|S.no.||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
|3.||Extremely Backward Class||13|
|6.||Female of Backward Class / Extremely Backward Class / Schedule Caste / Schedule Tribe||02|
Eligibility Criteria of Bihar District Court Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for Madhubani Civil Court Recruitment
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age
- Unreserved (Male): 37 years.
- B.C./ O.B.C. (Male & Female): 40 years.
- Unreserved (Female): 40 years.
- S.C./ S.T. (Male & Female): 42 years.
Educational Qualification for Madhubani District Court Class IV Posts
- Candidate must be literate and must have the working knowledge of both Hindi and English Languages, including reading and writing.
- Aspirants must be physically fit and must know to ride a bicycle.
District Court of Madhubani Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Madhubani District Court.
Official Website: www.ecourts.gov.in/madhubani
Name of the Post: Peon (Class IV) Posts.
No of posts: 73.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Job Location: Madhubani, Bihar.
Job Category: State Government Jobs.
Selection Process: Aspirants who were applying for these Madhubani District Court Jobs will be selected based on the following process.
- Viva-voce Test/ Personality Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Closing date for submission of the application form: 08/04/2016 up to 5.30 p.m.
- For Matric Pass Candidates: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade pay of Rs. 1,800/-.
- For Non-Matric Candidates: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade pay of Rs. 1,650/-.
Madhubani District Court Application Form
Application form for these Madhubani District Court Jobs released under Bihar District Court Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. Kindly download the Application form for these Class IV jobs and submit it before the due date. Paste recent passport size photograph in the given space. Send the hard copy of the application form and other relevant documents to the address mentioned below before the due date, i.e., 8th April 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read Carefully the notification before applying.
- Download the application form for these Madhubani District Court Jobs from the link attached below.
- Paste recent passport size photograph in the given space.
- Fill the form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Mention the name of the post on the top of the Envelope.
- Send the duly filled application form and required documents to the address listed below through registered post only before completion of the last date.
Postal Address: Office of the District & Sessions Judge,
Admit Cards of Madhubani District Court Peon Recruitment 2016
The Admit Cards of these Madhubani District Court Jobs released under Madhubani Court Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. Kindly download the Admit Card of Peon Posts for attending the recruitment. Paste recent passport size photograph in the given space and bring the Hall Ticket of Madhubani District Court Recruitment 2016.