- 1 High Court of Punjab & Haryana Recruitment 2017
- 2 High Court Of Punjab and Haryana Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
- 3 Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2016
- 4 Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2015 Notification
- 5 High Court Chd Vacancy Details
- 6 Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 7 Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2015 Details
- 8 Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment Admit Cards 2015
- 9 Punjab and Haryana High Court Results 2015
- 10 Download Punjab and Haryana High Court Notification 2015
The Punjab & Haryana High court has provided a great chance for the government job seekers. Since the Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment Notification 2017 is released @ highcourtchd.gov.in recently. Eligible candidates can apply online 86 High court of Haryana Stenographer Grade III Vacancies before 15/06/2017. Get more details on Punjab-Haryana High Court Steno Posts Recruitment 2017 on this page.
High Court of Punjab & Haryana Recruitment 2017
The Punjab Haryana High Court has released the official notification to fill 86 High Court of Punjab and Haryana 86 Stenographer Grade-III Vacancies. The notification @ highcourtchd.gov.in displays the information on 86 Steno Grade III Recruitment in Punjab Haryana High Court 2017 clearly. So, we suggest the candidates to download the Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment notification to know the details on eligibility criteria, selection process, and others. However, applicants can download the Chandigarh High Court Recruitment notification 2017 in the following sections. Moreover, candidates can also get the direct link to High Court of Punjab and Haryana Jobs 2017 application here. So, keep reading the article to know more on Steno Grade III Recruitment in Punjab Haryana High Court 2017.
[Get More Info on Sarkari Naukri here]
Chandigarh High Court Steno Grade 3 Vacancies 2017
Applicants of High Court of Punjab & Haryana Steno Job 2017 should have a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or its equivalent thereto from a recognised university. Additionally, the Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment candidates’ age should lie in between the range of 18 years to 42 years. Moreover, to apply for Punjab & Haryana High Court Stenographer Vacancy 2017, applicants should pay an amount of application fee according to the categories. You can get the details of Chandigarh High court Stenographer vacancies application fee from the below sections. Moreover, the online applications should be completed @ highcourtchd.gov.in before June 15, 2017. So, continue reading the post to know more info on High Court of Punjab and Haryana Vacancies 2017.
[Click here to get the Latest Employment News]
Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017 – highcourtchd.gov.in
|High Court of Punjab and Haryana Vacancies|
|Name of the Organisation||Punjab and Haryana High Court|
|Name of the Posts||Stenographer Grade III Posts|
|Number of posts||86 posts|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Online application starts from||May 15, 2017|
|Last date for application||June 15, 2017|
|Job Category||Chandigarh Government Jobs|
Eligibility Criteria for High Court of Punjab and Haryana Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification for Punjab & Haryana High Court Stenographer Vacancy 2017:
- Applicants need to have a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or its equivalent thereto from a recognised university.
- Candidates should have proficiency in computer operation in word processing and spreadsheets.
- To know further details on Punjab & Haryana High Court Stenographer Vacancy 2017, refer the official notification below.
Age Limit for High Court of Punjab and Haryana Jobs 2017:
- Minimum age – 18 years.
- Maximum age – 42 years.
Chandigarh High Court Recruitment Application Fee:
The applicants of Punjab & Haryana High Court Steno Grade III Recruitment should pay the following application fee.
|Name of the Category||Male||Fee for Female|
|SC/ ST/ BC/ ESM of Haryana||250/-||125/-|
|Reserved Categories of other states||1000/-||500/-|
|Physically Handicapped & dependants of
Ex-servicemen of Haryana
|According to their original category|
Selection Procedure of Punjab and Haryana High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2017:
The board selects the candidates according to their performance in the following.
- English Shorthand Test.
- Hindi Shorthand Test.
- Computer Proficiency Test.
Important Dates of Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017:
- Online application starts from – May 15, 2017.
- Last date for registration step I – June 12, 2017, by 11:59 P.M.
- Last date for receipt of application fee – June 14, 2017 (within banking hours).
- Closing date for registration step II – June 15, 2017.
- Last date for editing application – June 15, 2017.
Apply for 86 Chandigarh High court Stenographer vacancies @ highcourtchd.gov.in
- Log on to the official site, highcourtchd.gov.in of Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment.
- Search for the links related to Punjab and Haryana High Court Steno Recruitment 2017.
- Click on the links and download the official notification.
- Read the information provided in the Punjab Haryana High Court recruitment notification carefully.
- Then click the link to High Court of Chandigarh Stenographer Posts Application.
- Enter your details in the form and also upload your passport size photograph, signature in the form.
- Moreover, upload the necessary documents of educational qualification and other certificates.
- Finally, complete the application fee payment in the prescribed format.
- Submit the High Court of Punjab & Haryana recruitment application form and take a printout of the form for future use.
Apply Online Punjab & Haryana High Court Steno Recruitment 2017
Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2016 is released to fill Book Binder Jobs. High Court of Punjab and Haryana Application form is available on official website www.highcourtchd.gov.in. Interested candidates have to apply for PHHC vacancies before the Last Date 30th April 2016.
High Court Of Punjab and Haryana Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
The Punjab & Haryana High Court is inviting applications to fill various Court jobs. Candidates who completed the Matric are eligible for these jobs. The Last date to send application form is 30th April 2016. candidates who are searching for Govt jobs Punjab & Haryana Govt Jobs have to check this notification. We provide complete details regarding Punjab-Haryana High Court Jobs here. Candidates who are going to fill application have to read the Official notification. The Punjab Haryana high Court Book Binder Official Notification is uploaded here.
Punjab and Haryana High Court vacancy Details
Candidates who are willing to participate in Punjab Haryana High court recruitment have to check the following details carefully. Punjab & Haryana Court Book Binder Vacancies are released under this notification.
Job Designation – Book Binder
NO Of vacancies – 03 posts.
Haryana Punjab Court Book Binder Jobs – Eligibility
The People who wish to fill application of Punjab & Haryana have to check eligibility conditions of education qualification & age limit as official notification. we provide eligibility details of PHHC as per officials here.
- Candidates should pass Matric to apply for Punjab & Haryana high Court Jobs
- Minimum Age limit – 18 years
- Maximum age limit – 35 years.
- Age relaxation is Applicable.
Punjab Haryana HC Job Details
Job Designation: Book Binder
NO Of vacancies: 03 posts.
Job Location:- Haryana
Pay Scale: Rs.5910 – Rs.20200/Month
Last Date to apply: 30th April 2016
Education qualification: matric
Official Website: www.highcourtchd.gov.in
Job Category: State govt Jobs
PHHC book Binger Selection Process
Candidates who qualified in the following steps will be placed in PHHC Book Binder vacancies.
- Written test
High Court Chd Application fee
Candidates need to pay PHHC application fee through demand draft / crossed Indian postal order payable at Chandigarh in the favor of the Registrar General, High Court of Punjab and Haryana, Chandigarh.
- Application Fee – Rs 300/-
How to Apply for highcourtchd.gov.in Vacancies
- Visit Official website – www.highcourtchd.gov.in
- Go to the Latest employment notifications.
- Click on Punjab Haryana Book Binder jobs official notification & download it.
- Download the application form & take a print of it.
- Fill the application form.
- Send to the following address with required documents.
The Coordinator branch (Receipt and Dispatch),
Punjab and Haryana High Court,
Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2016
Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2015 Notification
Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2015 notification Advt. No. RB/Clerk/01/2015 was released. Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh has announced this notification for recruitment of 283 Clerk Vacancies. Punjab and Haryana High Court recruitment is on temporary basis on the establishment of Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh. Candidates who are searching for Government Jobs in Chandigarh may check this Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2015 notification. Interested and eligible candidates may apply through offline. The last date for submission of application form is 06/08/2015. Starting date for submission of application form is 15/07/2015.
Punjab and Haryana High Court is a common High Court for both Punjab and Haryana states and also for the Union territory of Chandigarh. It is located at Chandigarh (the capital of the States of Punjab and Haryana). Punjab and Haryana High Court was established in the year 1919 and relocated in 1947. It is authorized by constitution of India and decisions are appealed to Supreme Court of India. Every year it recruits young and eligible candidates for various posts in various departments under Punjab and Haryana High Court. Recently it came up with Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2015. This recruitment is for 283 Clerk posts.
Candidates who want to apply for these clerk posts can check the Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2015 notification in our website. You can also get the notification from Punjab and Haryana High Court official website www.highcourtchd.gov.in. Eligible candidates may apply for Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2015 through Offline. Applications should reach by 06/08/2015. The other details like eligibility conditions, selection process, application process, age limit, important dates, educational qualification, etc. of Punjab and Haryana High Court recruitment 2015 are given below.
High Court Chd Vacancy Details
The vacancy details of Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2015 are given below. These details may help the candidates to know the post wise vacancies and total vacancies under Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2015.
Total Number of Vacancies: 283 Vacancies.
Name of the Post: Clerk.
Category Wise Posts:
|S. No.||Category||Number of Posts|
|2.||SC/ ST/ BC||28|
Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The candidates applying for Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2015 should met the below eligibility criteria such as educational qualification and age limit. The eligibility criteria given in our website is based on the eligibility criteria given in Punjab and Haryana High Court recruitment 2015 notification.
Age Limit: (as on 06-08-2015)
- Minimum: 18 years.
- Maximum: 30 years.
Note: Age relaxation is applicable 3 years for SC/ ST/ BC candidates, 10 years for PH and for Ex-servicemen as per rules.
Bachelor of Arts or Science or any equivalent from a recognized university/institute with must proficiency in computer operation.
Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2015 Details
Name of the Organization: Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh.
Total Vacancies: 283 Vacancies.
Name of the Post: Clerk Posts.
Official Website: www.highcourtchd.gov.in
Job Location: Chandigarh.
Application Mode: Offline.
Job Category: State Government.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application:||15-07-2015|
|Last Date for Submission of Application:||06-08-2015 by 05:00 P.M.|
- Main Written Examination.
- Typing/ computer test.
- Viva voce.
Application Form & Fee:
Candidates may obtain application form on any working day from 15-07-2015 to 06-08-2015 between 11:00 A.M. to 01:00 P.M. and 02:00 P.M. to 04:00 P.M. at the Sale Counters at Scooter/ Cycle Stand Building near Post Office in High Court premises or by sending a bank draft of
- For General: Rs. 550/-
- For SC/ ST/ BC/ PH/ Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 300/-
In favour of the Registrar General, Punjab and Haryana High Court payable at Chandigarh by post on or before 25-07-2015.
How to Apply:
- Read the Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2015 notification Carefully.
- If interested and eligible download the application form from official website.
- The official website is www.highcourtchd.gov.in.
- Fill the application form only in the prescribed format.
- Send the duly filled application form by hand/ by registered post to the Coordination Branch (Receipt and Dispatch) of Punjab and Haryana High Court.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment Admit Cards 2015
The candidates who have applied for Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2015 are eligible to download the admit cards. As per Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2015 notification, you have to apply on or before 06/08/2015. Before the exam, the Punjab and Haryana High Court will release the admit cards on their official website.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Results 2015
After conducting the exam, Punjab and Haryana High Court will release the results. Candidates who have attended the Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2015 should check the results from the official website. The information about Punjab and Haryana High Court Results releasing dates will be announced in our website. So keep visiting our website regularly.