- 1 Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2017 – Stenographer Posts
- 1.1 Brief details about Chhattisgarh High Court (Bilaspur) Posts
- 1.2 High Court of Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2017- Asst Grade III Posts
- 1.3 CG High Court Assistant Grade III Vacancies Details – High Court of Chhattisgarh
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria for CG High Court Asst Grade III Jobs 2017
- 1.5 Additional Information regarding Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2017
- 1.6 Application process for Bilaspur High Court vacancy
- 2 CG High Court Recruitment 2015 Notification
- 3 Eligibility Criteria of Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2015
- 4 Bilaspur High Court Recruitment 2015 Details
- 5 Admit Cards of CG High Court Recruitment 2015
- 6 High Court of Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2015 Results
- 7 Download CG High Court Bilaspur Recruitment 2015 Notification & Application Form
Latest CG High Court Notification 2017: Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2017 Notification has issued for filling of 132 Assistant Grade III, Stenographer, and other various posts. Interested candidates can for the CG High Court Jobs have to check the CG High Court Recruitment Notification 2017 here. Before applying for the CG high court jobs, candidates have to check the CGHC Vacancies Eligibility. The last date to apply for the Chhattisgarh High Court Assistant Grade-III posts is 31st January 2017. For other details like age limit, educational qualification, pay scale regarding the Chattisgarh High Court vacancies, refer the CGHC Notification 2017 given below.
Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2017 – Stenographer Posts
The High Court of Chhattisgarh has advertised regarding the vacancies of the various posts. Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2017 is for Stenographer, Translator, Library assistant and Assistant Grade -III Posts. Interested and attentive candidates can apply for High Court Chhattisgarh jobs. Mode of application for CG high court vacancies is offline. Eligible Aspirants can send their application form with relevant documents to the address mentioned below.
The recruitment for Chhattisgarh high court is announced on 30-12-2016. Interested and eligible candidates who are citizens of India can apply for the jobs of CG High Court Notification. The last date for applying for the Chattisgarh High Court vacancies is 30/01/2017. The applications which are submitted after the last date are not entertained. Eligibility criteria and other details of the CG High Court Asst Grade III Vacancies are mentioned below. Candidates who are interested in more jobs in Chhattisgarh can also get updates here. You can also go through official notification for reference.
Brief details about Chhattisgarh High Court (Bilaspur) Posts
|Organization Name||Chattisgrah High Court, Bilaspur|
|Name of the Post||Stenographer, Asst Grade III and Various posts|
|No.of Vacancies||132 Posts|
|Type of Job||State Govt Jobs|
|Last Date for Submission of Application form||30/01/2017|
High Court of Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2017- Asst Grade III Posts
|S.No||Post Name||No of vacancies|
|7||Assistant Grade-III (Computer)||02|
|8||Assistant Grade-III (Photocopy Operator)||03|
|9||Library Assistant (A.G.-III)||01|
CG High Court Assistant Grade III Vacancies Details – High Court of Chhattisgarh
CG High Court is inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill 132 Asst Grade III, Stenographer and other posts in the CG High Court. Applicants who are willing to apply for these jobs can check the CG High Court Bilaspur Recruitment 2017 Notification available on our site. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for these Asst Grade III, Stenographer and other posts on or before the last date through High Court of Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2017. Candidates can also check the official website www.highcourt.cg.gov.in for more details regarding the Recruitment. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding CG High Court Recruitment 2017 are mentioned below.
Eligibility Criteria for CG High Court Asst Grade III Jobs 2017
Educational Qualification for the CG High Court Stenographer Jobs:
- Should possess a graduate degree from any recognized university.
- For post 1, 2 and 4 the candidates should pass shorthand examination and typewriting exam from a recognized university or board with a typing speed of 80 words/minute.
- Must be a law graduate from recognized university for post 3.
- One year Diploma Course in Computer from I.T.I. or any equivalent recognized Board/ University for post 6.
- Equivalent degrees are also accepted for High Court jobs.
Age limit for the CG High Court Assistant Grade III and other posts:
The Age limit required for High Court of Chhattisgarh; Bilaspur is here as follow
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 40 years
Age relaxation is applicable as per the government norms of Chhattisgarh.
Additional Information regarding Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2017
Additional information with respect to the Chhattisgarh High Court is given below. Go through the official notification regarding the Chhattisgarh High Court recruitment 2017. Details about the Chhatisgarh PSC is here. We also give information regarding the employment news.
Pay Scale for the CG High Court Vacancies 2017:
- Pay Band for the posts 1, 2 and 3 are Rs 9300- 34800/-
- Remaining Posts: Rs. 5200-20200/-.
- The Grade pay is according to the norms for Chhattisgarh High Court Notification.
Important dates of Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2017:
- The release date of the notification is 30-12-2016.
- The last date for the submission of certificates is 30-01-2017.
- Attentive candidates can apply for High Court posts on or before the last date.
Selection process for Chhattisgarh high court Recruitment:
The Competent Authority decides the selection process for the High Court posts. The selection process may have the following rounds. Interested candidates can prepare accordingly.
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Interview as per the Official high Court of Chhattisgarh Notification 2017.
Application process for Bilaspur High Court vacancy
To apply for the high court jobs of Chhattisgarh, Bilaspur, follow the steps given below. If you have any questions regarding the application, just go through the website www.cghighcourt.nic.in.
How to apply for the Latest CG High Court Vacancies:
- Just make sure that the relevant documents are there.
- Maintain the recent photographs if you don’t have any.
- Submit the fully submitted application form with self-attested copies and passport-sized photos to the following address.
The Registrar General,
High Court of Chhattisgarh,
Check the official notification regarding the advertisement Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment.
CG High Court Recruitment 2015 Notification
CG High Court Recruitment 2015 Notification recently released in the month of October. Chhattisgarh High Court has published this advertisement to fill 60 vacancies of Group D posts in the High Court. Candidates who are searching for Government Jobs in Chhattisgarh may apply for these posts released under Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2015. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for these Technicians, Driver, Sweeper, and other posts on or before the last date through Bilaspur High Court Recruitment 2015. The notification of CG High Court Recruitment for the year 2015 is available in recruitment.guru site. The closing date for sending the application form is 5th November 2015.
The High Court of Chhattisgarh was established on November 1st 2000. It was formed under Madhya Pradesh Reorganisation Act, 2000 having its jurisdiction over the territories of the state of Chhattisgarh. The High Court of Bilaspur is the 19th High Court of India. The court has a sanctioned strength of 18 Judges. It was authorized by the Constitution of India. Chhattisgarh High Court conducts recruitment for various posts annually. Recently it has released the recruitment notification to fill Watchman, Gardener, and other vacancies. Aspirants who wish to work in Chhattisgarh govt can apply to these posts before the completion of the last date released under CG High Court Recruitment 2015.
CG High Court Vacancy 2015
High Court of Chhattisgarh had been released notification for filling 60 Group D vacancies through Bilaspur High Court Recruitment 2015 Notification. Please follow the table below for category wise vacancy details of the CG High Court Recruitment 2015.
|S.no.||Name of the Post||General||SC||ST||OBC|
Eligibility Criteria of Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2015
The candidates who are willing to apply for these High Court Jobs released under Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2015 should meet the below eligibility criteria such as Age limit and Education Qualification. Eligibility criteria given on our site is as per the CG High Court Recruitment 2015 Notification.
Age Limit of CG High Court Bodri Recruitment
Candidates applying for these Group D Jobs released by the Chhattisgarh High Court should attain the below age limit.
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 30 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the rules.
Education Qualification for Chhattisgarh Court Recruitment
- Candidates must have passed 5th class from any recognized Institute with experience in the relevant field.
Bilaspur High Court Recruitment 2015 Details
Name of the Organization: High Court of Chhattisgarh.
Official Website: www.highcourt.cg.gov.in
Name of the Post: Group D.
No of posts: 60.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Job Location: Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh.
Job Category: State Government.
Selection Process: Candidates who were applying for these posts released under CG High Court Recruitment 2015 will be selected based on the following process.
- Skill test.
- Last date for sending application form: 05/11/2015 up to 5.00 pm.
CG High Court Application Form
Application form for these Group D jobs released under CG High Court Recruitment 2015 is available on our site attached below. Kindly download the form for the relevant post from the given link and send it to the given address before the due date.
How to apply: Candidates who are willing to apply for this Chowkidar, Sweeper, Driver, and other jobs released under Bilaspur High Court Recruitment 2015 should follow the below steps.
- Read carefully the notification before applying.
- Download the application form for the relevant post from the given link.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Paste recent passport size photograph in the given space.
- Send the duly filled application form along with the given documents to the given address before completion of the last date.
The Registrar General of Chhattisgarh High Court,
Admit Cards of CG High Court Recruitment 2015
After the closing date of the application form, CG High Court Recruitment 2015 admit cards are available on the official website. Candidates will get e-mail or message after the release of admit cards. Candidates should login to the official website and download the admit cards of Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2015 for the relevant post using the given link. Applicants who have applied for these jobs before the due date are only eligible to get the admit cards. Chhattisgarh High Court will post the Admit cards of Bilaspur High Court Recruitment 2015 on the website few days before the test.
High Court of Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2015 Results
After the hiring process has completed, High Court of Chhattisgarh will release the results of CG High Court Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have attended the recruitment for these Drivers, Watchman, Chowkidar, and other jobs should check the official website for results. The full details of CG High Court Recruitment 2015 results will be announced on our site. Visit our site regularly for more updates.