CGTET 2017 Online Application Form
Chhattisgarh State Teacher Eligibility Test has released a notification about CGTET Recruitment 2017. Interested candidates can apply for a huge number of CGTET Exam Notification 2017. Details of the eligibility criteria, selection process, and others are mentioned below here. However, aspirants can also know more about CG TET Notification 2017 @ cgvyapam.choice.gov.in. Eligible candidates can apply online for Chhattisgarh State Teacher Eligibility Test Recruitment 2017 on or before 27th November 2017. Therefore, refer the following sections and for the complete details.
CGTET 2017-18 Recruitment
|Name of the Board||Chhattisgarh State Teacher Eligibility Test|
|No. of Vacancies||Various|
|Name of the Posts||Teacher|
|Job Category||Chhattisgarh Govt Jobs|
|Last Date||27th November 2017|
CGTET Vacancy 2017
|S No||Name of Post||No of Vacancy|
|1||Chhattisgarh State Teacher||Various|
Eligibility Criteria for Chhattisgarh TET Exam 2017
- For Classes I-V (Primary Level): Candidates should possess Degree from UGC recognized University with 02 years B.T.C (Final year & Passed out candidates)/ N.C.T.E./ 02 years Diploma (D.Ed.) from Indian Rehabilitation Center (R.C.I.)/ Intermediate with minimum 50% of marks/ its equivalent with 04 years Degree (Final year & Passed out candidates) in Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
- For Classes VI-VIII (Upper Primary Level) : Candidates should possess Degree from UGC recognized University/ 02 years B.T.C. (Final year & Passed out candidates) from N.C.T.E./ Intermediate with minimum 50% of marks/ its equivalent & 04 years Degree (Final year & Passed out candidates) in Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed), Intermediate or equivalent, BA/ B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed from NCTE/ UG recognized Institute or Degree in Relevant discipline and B.Ed.
- Kindly refer the official notification
- Written examination
- General candidates: Rs 350/- (for 1 paper), Rs 600/- (for 2 papers)
- OBC candidates: Rs 250/- (for 1 paper), Rs 400/- (for 2 papers)
- SC/ ST/PH candidates: Rs 200/- (for 1 paper), Rs 300/- (for 2 papers)
- The selected candidates will be paid well.
How to apply
1. Log on through the website cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
2. Click on to the desired post under Imp Information
3. Read all the instructions & Fill all the details.
4. Check the details, submit the form & then note down the registration number.
5. Upload the scanned photograph, signature & pay the examination fee.
6. Now candidates should revisit the website and take a printout of Confirmation page for future purpose.
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application: 07-11-2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 27-11-2017
- Last Date of Payment of Application Fees: 27-11-2017
- Date of Written Exam: 17-12-2017
Some other important links:
RBI Assistant 2017 Notification-Apply for 623 Vacancies.
TSPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 1261 Vacancies.
Panchayati Raj UP Recruitment 2017 – Apply For 9031 Vacancies.
BHEL Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 619 Vacancies.
SGPGIMS Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 103 Vacancies.
CISF Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 378 Vacancies.
UPSMFAC Recruitment-Apply for 2370 Vacancies.